Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

3/1/12

Former Detroit Red Wing and NHL player Darren McCarty made an appearance at the Meijer store out in Allen Park, MI today. D-Mac was as cool as can be, signing multiple autographs and taking photos with whomever wanted a photo with. Got my puck signed and asked if he could inscribe "4 X Stanley Cup Champ" on it. D-Mac did one better and inscribed all 4 years that he won the Cup with the 'Wings. Also got a photo taken with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/3/12

Attended an independent wrestling show, Metro Pro Wrestling, out at the Arc Hall in Wyandotte, MI tonight. The main draw was former WWE wrestler Carlito. Purchased a photo Carlito was selling and got that plus 4/4 of my cards signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/7/12

Detroit Pistons' power forward Jason Maxiell made an appearance as the guest on the "Pistons Tonight" local sports talk radio show broadcasting live at the Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill in Auburn Hills tonight. Got Jason to sign my Pistons' giveaway hat from last season and my 2 trading cards. Also got a photo taken with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like that Fleer card...one of my favorite sets, and they look great signed. Any chance you'd trade that one? I feel like I remember you saying you don't trade, but it can't hurt to ask....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm open to trading it for any auto that I don't have yet. Let me know what you got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/8/12

Detroit Red Wings' left winger Drew Miller and goaltender Joey MacDonald made an appearance for a paid signing they were doing at the Fanatic U store out in Garden City, MI tonight. Didn't need Drew, so paid the fee and got Joey to sign my puck with the inscription of "Go Wings" on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm open to trading it for any auto that I don't have yet. Let me know what you got.

Shot you a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey did you do the Lakers??? Was curious to know how they were up there this week since I know that Kobe hasn't signed there since 2008...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey did you do the Lakers??? Was curious to know how they were up there this week since I know that Kobe hasn't signed there since 2008...

Nope, didn't try for the Lakers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/10/12

International boxing Hall of Famers Emanuel Steward, Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns, Mike Tyson, and former NFL player Jerome Bettis were doing an appearance for a paid signing at the Gibraltar Trade Center out in Mount Clemens, MI today. Wasn't really interested in the others, as I was there mainly for Mike Tyson. Of course, he was almost an hour late to the signing. Paid the fee and got Mike to sign my photo. Also got a photo with him.

Immediately afterward, drove out to catch the Toronto Raptors as they departed the hotel to the game. Got the following to sign:

point guard Jose Calderon - 2/2 trading cards

power forward Ed Davis - 1/1 trading card

power forward Amir Johnson - 2/2 trading cards

assistant coach Scott Roth - 1/1 trading card

guard Leandro Barbosa - 1/1 trading card

center Aaron Gray - 1/1 trading card

small forward Linas Kleiza - 1/1 trading card

assistant coach Johnny Davis - 1/1 trading card

guard Jerryd Bayless - 1/1 trading card

Gary Forbes, DeMar DeRozan, Soloman Alabi, and head coach Dwane Casey also signed, but I didn't need them. Missed out on:

small forward James Johnson - 0/1 (didn't recognize him as I only caught a glimpse of the side of his face as he hopped into a cab)

forward/guard Rasual Butler - 0/1 (hopped into a cab without signing)

center Jamaal Magloire - 0/1 (ignored)

power forward/center Andrea Bargnani - 0/1 (ignored; pretty shocked as he's usually good for signing at least 1 item)

Point guard Anthony Carter didn't make the trip.

Last edited by tboculosis; 04-03-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast