Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah I talked to a few other Det guys and they all said the same thing. I don't go to the hotel in Cleveland any more and you could see why haha... Didn't they go up to Detroit games last year? I remember seeing stuff on their ebay from the Detroit games...

BANNED

Country

I know exactly who you are talking about with those Cleveland guys. They're known for pushing everyone around here too... How many of them were there?

Here's their ebay if you didn't know...
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/mcardinals1/m.html

Those prices are absolutely rediculous! Whpo would pay that much for those? Geez..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Yeah I talked to a few other Det guys and they all said the same thing. I don't go to the hotel in Cleveland any more and you could see why haha... Didn't they go up to Detroit games last year? I remember seeing stuff on their ebay from the Detroit games...

They came up last season for the Thunder and the Bulls. They weren't so bad for the Thunder, but horrendous for the Bulls including throwing a floor board at Derrick Rose. These losers just need to get a life and real jobs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Those prices are absolutely rediculous! Whpo would pay that much for those? Geez..

Check his completed listings. He makes some money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They came up last season for the Thunder and the Bulls. They weren't so bad for the Thunder, but horrendous for the Bulls including throwing a floor board at Derrick Rose. These losers just need to get a life and real jobs.

Something similar happened to them when the Bulls came here... Why did he throw the floorboard? I know the one tall guy last year was about to get a ball signed and he dropped it and it rolled away and Rose ignored it hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

1/26/12

Detroit Pistons' rookie point guard Brandon Knight made an appearance as the guest on the "Pistons Tonight" local sports talk radio show broadcasting at the Clarkston Tap sports bar in Clarkston, MI tonight. Got Brandon to sign my basketball and ask if he could include the inscription of "2011 #8 Pick" on it, which he did. Also, got him to sign a promo photo he was handing out too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice man. I've heard he's pretty tough to get, so that's definitely a good auto to have.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice success on Knight. I spaced out and forgot he was gonna be there. That was like 3 miles away from my house
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/4/12

Former NFL player and Detroit Lions' great Lomas Brown made an appearance at the Meijer store out in Canton, MI today. Got Lomas to sign all 5 of the trading cards that I brought and got a photo taken with him.

Immediately afterward, headed to the Fanatic U store out in Southfield, MI, where Detroit Lions' kicker Jason Hanson was doing a free signing. Got Jason to sign my photo with the inscription of "Go Lions!" on it, plus purchased a mini-helmet and got Jason to sign it along with the inscription of "2 x Pro Bowl" on it. Going to get my co-worker, Eddie, to sign the other side and add his own "2 x Pro Bowl" inscription on it as well later this week to complete the Lions' top 1-2 greatest kickers in team history on this mini.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job with Brandon Knight!!! He didn't sign at all here in Charlotte when I saw him last month. Any chance you got extras of his promo photo unsigned from that radio show???

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast