Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So .0016% of Britian's population has converted to Islam and a portion of that .0016% is white women. Why is this even news?

SCF Rewards
    Country

duplicate post

SCF Rewards
    Country

So .0016% of Britian's population has converted to Islam and a portion of that .0016% is white women. Why is this even news?

This dispells the lie that all muslims are out to destroy white people and western society.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm, not sure that 5200 converts in a year is a surge, but not sure of the UKs population. I'd bet that most religions get a number closet to that in conversions in a year.

I will agree that the fact that white people are allowed to convert shows that the muslim religion doesn't have an issue with white's converting. At least not the one's in the UK that take on these converts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This dispells the lie that all muslims are out to destroy white people and western society.

Not really. Converting to Islam in the UK doesn't mean that white Muslims would be welcome in a mosque in Iran or Afghanistan. The UK is a microcosm of Islam and not even remotely indicative of the general attitude of Muslims.

Saying that this proves that Islam welcomes whites is like saying that because 2 gay guys attend a Baptist church in Los Angeles then they would be welcomed in a backwater Baptist church in Alabama or Mississippi.

I am not saying that Islam doesn't welcome whites, just that this doesn't prove that it does.

I'm, not sure that 5200 converts in a year is a surge, but not sure of the UKs population. I'd bet that most religions get a number closet to that in conversions in a year.

I will agree that the fact that white people are allowed to convert shows that the muslim religion doesn't have an issue with white's converting. At least not the one's in the UK that take on these converts.

The UK's population is just over 62 million. So 5200 in one year equates to one in every 11,923 people.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 68veg's Items on eBay

The original articles are in the Daily Mail,. This is the most right wing anti muslim paper in the UK. They print hundreds of mis truths and down right lies about muslims every year.