Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iowa Caucus

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Iowa Caucus

Who takes it tonight? Any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Probably Romney.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I dunno, I was thinking Romney for a while. But I just have this odd feeling that Paul is going to take it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

He might. Depends on the crossover turnout. About half of Paul's support is from the crossover crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

It really doesn't matter. Romney is going to be the nominee, and I am fine with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It really doesn't matter. Romney is going to be the nominee, and I am fine with that.

Romney would be an upgrade over herman cain, newt or any of the other garbage that the republicans have put out there not named ron paul but I still wouldn't vote for him.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Romney would be an upgrade over herman cain, newt or any of the other garbage that the republicans have put out there not named ron paul but I still wouldn't vote for him.

Ron Paul could possibly be the worst-case scenario for the country. He is too much of a risk IMO.

If the economy doesn't get noticeably better this year I think many independants are going to look long and hard at Romney for the simple fact that he may be able to get the government working again and end all the obstructionist activity that is happening to Obama.

It is becoming clear that the House and Congress are holding the People and the Country hostage until they get their way (a Republican president). Only then will they end their childish antics and try to do what is best for the country.

SCF Rewards
    Country

caucus

there are bunch of liers, thay say one thing and soon thay get in office thay do something eles???? to much greed in the white house.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ron Paul could possibly be the worst-case scenario for the country. He is too much of a risk IMO.

If the economy doesn't get noticeably better this year I think many independants are going to look long and hard at Romney for the simple fact that he may be able to get the government working again and end all the obstructionist activity that is happening to Obama.

It is becoming clear that the House and Congress are holding the People and the Country hostage until they get their way (a Republican president). Only then will they end their childish antics and try to do what is best for the country.

That's extortion. They had a republican president for the 8 years prior to President Obama and we all know how well that turned out. The republicans might as well start charging us "protection" money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

What, exactly, are the Republicans obstructing that you believe is good for the country?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast