Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sorry that I haven't updated this in a while. I have still been doing a lot of graphing just haven't posted on here. Last night I had a chance to check out the Atlanta Dream take on the Phoenix Mecury in WNBA action. I did ok. I got autos from Nakia Sanford on her official 2007 wnba card, Dewanna Bonner, Candace Dupree, Alexis Hornbuckle, and Charde Houston on rackrs cards, Angel McCoughtry on a team schedule and Courtney Paris, Cathrine Kraayeveld and Sancho Lyttle on my ticket stub. Not bad but I was kind of dissapointed that Diana Turasi was injured and did not make the trip to Atlanta. I plan on going to the next game on Saturday against the Chicago Sky and will update on Monday.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just wanted to post an update. TTM has been slow for me latey but I been to a few wnba games over the weeks and got autos of wnba superstars candace parker, angel mccautry, becky hammond, kara lawson and others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't got any autos in a while except for a few pick ups on the bay since there haven't been any basketball games here lately and I haven't got a chance to go see the braves this summer. However I was pleaseantly surprised when I looked in mybox and got former falcons qb chris miller who signed 2 football cards for me c/o his business addy in eugene, or. Thanks alot chris!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a pic of the autographed football that I got from GA Tech fan day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to see the Atlanta Dream take on the Minnesota Lynx on Saturday. I was able to score autos of Maya Moore, Lindsey Harding, Simmone Augustus and Candice Wiggins. Next up the Atlanta Dream vs the Conn Sun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Atlanta Dream vs Indiana Fever in the wnba playoffs. Erika Desouza 2/2, Tamkia Catchings and Erin Phillips. Dominique Wilkins and Pat Summit were also at the game but I missed then because I wasn't paying attention.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to the Atlanta Hawks vs Miami heat preason game and I lucked up. I got autos of Nick Van Exel, Shane Battier, Devin Harris 2x, Kyle Korver, Anthony Morror and for the mojo Chris Bosh and D-Wade. Thanks to all the ballplayers and coaches for taking time to sign for their fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Heusing123's Items on eBay

Hey saw you were graphing Atlanta. May be going to the hawks game this Friday, how is autographing at the arena? I'm from Charlotte but will be in the area this Friday. Any advice helps. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not mr veggieman, but I graph with him a bit. Should be pretty good this Friday as the Braves are in town too and that will keep crowds down. Get there early Gates open 90 minutes before game time during the regular season ,I assume it is the same for the playoffs. If you have a downstairs ticket you should be able to get over to the player entrance pretty easy. Sometimes the ushers have strict orders to not let fans down unless they are in the section but you can usually weasel your way down if someone is distracted and walk to one of the necessary corners. For the Hawks you need to be on the courtside side, not baseline, for the Pacers you can be on either side as they ususally sign walking back in from warm ups on both sides but courtside is better. The Pacers were great signers during the regular season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What up fellas, I got to keep this thread up. Unfortunately I won't be making it to either game tonight but I do plan on doing a lot of wnba games this summer. I also recently got successes from former falcons coach marion campbell, former nfl players andy heck and bruce armstrong as well as free promo cards from rittenhouse archives. Their link is below.

http://www.scifihobby.com/samples.cfm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123