Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Black church awarded ownership of KKK shop

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-black-ch...174103559.html

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — After a lengthy legal battle between a black South Carolina church and members of the Ku Klux Klan, a judge has ruled that the church owns a building where KKK robes and T-shirts are sold.

A circuit judge ruled last month that New Beginnings Baptist Church is the rightful owner of the building that houses the Redneck Shop, which operates a so-called Klan museum and sells Klan robes and T-shirts emblazoned with racial slurs. The judge ordered the shop's proprietor to pay the church's legal bills of more than $3,300.

Like they said on South Park, if irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Funny stuff. Would like to read the order. The article doesn't really explain what the real legal issue was.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I guess I just dont get what the big deal is... Sure KKK stuff offends people but so do a ton of other shirt and items sold nationawide every day that nothing is said about it... If some jackhole wants to wear a KKK shirt let him.... But since he is practicing his free speech he should also not be surprised if someone calls him out on it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

that's irony at it's best. so the church owns the building and the owner of the store has the right to operate his store in the building until he dies. So the hate group will be making money but in turn funneling money back to a church of a race they don't care for much. This has sitcom written all over it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is a black church exactly? Do they only let black people in?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I attened 2 different "Black" churches in my area. At both of them all are welcome regardless of race. Oddly enough one of the "Black" churches was ran by a Latino preacher.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have been to a "black" church. They are much more welcoming of whites than a "white" church would be of blacks.

Some of the best freakin' gospel singing you will ever hear too...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

^ picturing the church in The Blues Brothers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ picturing the church in The Blues Brothers.

LOL, pretty close.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Well FUBU clothes offend me and i can promise if a black man was selling this in a store owned by a Church owner this would not be happening. I do not agree at all with the KKK but its just that same old thing here. The NAACP would be all over the church owner for trying to stop the black man from selling his FUBU clothes claiming racism.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast