Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Washington State governor supports gay marriage law

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

I will start by saying i have no problems with this. May suprise a few LOL. I just want them to have the same liabilities as my wife and i. Tax wise and all. If they get a divorce then ALIMONY must be paid. If they want the same benefits they must also incur the same expenses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will start by saying i have no problems with this. May suprise a few LOL. I just want them to have the same liabilities as my wife and i. Tax wise and all. If they get a divorce then ALIMONY must be paid. If they want the same benefits they must also incur the same expenses.

The rapture must be coming soon because I actually agree with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

The rapture must be coming soon because I actually agree with you.

We may not agree on everything or very many things but i knew there would be something we could agree on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I fully encourage the fact that everyone, whether race, gender or sexual preference, should get the same human rights as others have the opportunity to get. Even further I think anyone that opposes gay marriage is someone I really can't respect. Marriage is for two people in love, doesn't matter if they are gay or straight.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I fully encourage the fact that everyone, whether race, gender or sexual preference, should get the same human rights as others have the opportunity to get. Even further I think anyone that opposes gay marriage is someone I really can't respect. Marriage is for two people in love, doesn't matter if they are gay or straight.

Total agreement, very eloquently said

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it was up to me, the 28th amendment would say Congress shall make no law denying one's right to marry on the basis of sexual orientation.

I am against beastiality. I am against polygamy. But I see no reason why two consenting adults who vote, pay taxes and are productive members of society can't get married, no matter what sex. This is not a states' issue. This is a civil rights issue and I think something is messed up when we give amnesty and benefits to illegals and yet some of our own citizens don't get their civil rights they are entitled to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it was up to me, the 28th amendment would say Congress shall make no law denying one's right to marry on the basis of sexual orientation.

I am against beastiality. I am against polygamy. But I see no reason why two consenting adults who vote, pay taxes and are productive members of society can't get married, no matter what sex. This is not a states' issue. This is a civil rights issue and I think something is messed up when we give amnesty and benefits to illegals and yet some of our own citizens don't get their civil rights they are entitled to.

Also no one should be discriminated in marriage in regardes to race, religion, national origin or any other protected status.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I was wondering what your thoughts are....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree. although not all states have alimony laws. I'd assume if alimony is on the books in a state then one of the partners may fight for it should a same sex couple divorces.

I love this. Slowly but surely the number of states where it's recognized keeps growing. Baby steps but at least there is progress.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast