Marta police officer arrested for sending explicit messages to child

Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-06-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

calling him a perv really doesn't do it justice. he's a sex offender and will surely soon be one officially.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

It is startling how someone who we instinctively trust to protect our children is actually a threat to their safety. Principals, teachers, ministers, doctors, police...is nobody trustworthy anymore?

This just goes to show that the only people you can truly trust with your child is yourself.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    It is startling how someone who we instinctively trust to protect our children is actually a threat to their safety. Principals, teachers, ministers, doctors, police...is nobody trustworthy anymore?

This just goes to show that the only people you can truly trust with your child is yourself.

Sad but true, heck some parents are no good with their own children.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

it does say a lot about assuming people who have a career in a traditionally respectable field (teacher, police officer, military, fire fighter, principal, etc). Just because their field is typically respected, doesn't always mean they are as respectable of a person.

The principal at my elementary school for the last 3-4 years I was there was accused of molesting a girl a few years after I was in Jr High. I'm not sure exactly what she accused him of or if he did it or if he was found guilty, but still. It was odd because at the time it came out I had his wife for an english teacher.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content