Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This Is Old News Now...

but how was this not discussed earlier? I am just now discovering it so I assume it got little media attention (big surprise) when it happened.

Occupy people trying to trademark their "name"? There is some hypocrisy in their somewhere...

http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/31/news...mark/index.htm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

weird. does seem a bit hypocritical. plus aren't these people far from unified? seems like a lot of reports in the summer and fall had lots of segregation within the NYC camp.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah they are far, far from organized. I am just guessing but I imagine this stems from the NYC organizers wanting to keep the "Occupy" name for themselves...or get paid for others to use it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Capitalism? I thought that was what they were against? They are against anyone else making money but it's ok if they make it. The same old song different verse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Capitalism? I thought that was what they were against? They are against anyone else making money but it's ok if they make it. The same old song different verse.

A lot of them were selling informational packets about the movement for $1. That's about as funny as it gets.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Well to be fair I don't think they were against making money. I think they were more against the divide between the ultra rich and the rest of us. Although there are many different people in this movement that probably have varying ideas.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well to be fair I don't think they were against making money. I think they were more against the divide between the ultra rich and the rest of us. Although there are many different people in this movement that probably have varying ideas.

Perhaps if we trademark a few popular terms then we can all become ultra-rich LOL