Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clemente auto mail day

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See posk23's Items on eBay

Clemente auto mail day

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/...t=scan0001.jpg

Got this in the other day from a trade. No one knows who the other signature is, from my research, the trader's research, and the Baseball Hall of Fame. Still cool to have a Clemente auto.

Not necessarily looking to trade or sell yet, but curious as to how much you would pay/trade for it? It seems to be very rare so I'm just trying to get an approximate value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Pittsburgh Steelers

That's an amazing pickup!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! Up for trade/sale. Not going to give it away but I would consider high end offers. Certainly not something I need to get rid of!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A recent eBay sale of a Clemente auto graded an 8 on a baseball card went for $2,935. Since you have a 9, I would expect a value between $3-4K. The only thing that could hurt the value a little is the other signature on the card, typically single signed items are valued higher than multiple-signed items. Still a fantastic piece of baseball history you've got there!

Link to recent eBay auction:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roberto-Clemente-Autographed-1964-Topps-PSA-DNA-8-/140676216111?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c0f4 b52f

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that's great news. It seems really hard to price it, I've had guesstimates all over the place but I hope this is closest to the actual value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

beautiful piece

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a nice item! One thing that fakes slot of people out is the psa encapsulated item is not looked at in this case fore anything to do with the authenticity of the autograph just the strength of the ink for the autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a nice item! One thing that fakes slot of people out is the psa encapsulated item is not looked at in this case fore anything to do with the authenticity of the autograph just the strength of the ink for the autograph.

How do you know that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you know that?

That proved what I was saying. It says it right on the label.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That proved what I was saying. It says it right on the label.

"auto grade only" as in not grading the piece of paper it's on. "PSA/DNA certified" as in this is certified to be real by PSA/DNA.

http://www.psacard.com/verification/...sttimeout=9999

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast