Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

In the middle of January in Canada I'm not gonna have much of a choice for balls lol I need 4 of em for tomorrow lol

Who are you seeing tomorrow?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummmmm unless the lineup changed Ricky Romero, Brett Lawrie, JP Arencibia, and Casey Janseen I'm pretty excited:D
    Hidden Content
    -Keith
    Collecting Nick Foligno and Erik Condra
    Main Want:
    Erik Condra 1/1s and Erik Condra artifacts black rookie /5

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ummmmm unless the lineup changed Ricky Romero, Brett Lawrie, JP Arencibia, and Casey Janseen I'm pretty excited:D

Oh wow, that's awesome! Do you have any stores that print photos, like Sam's Club, Walgreens, etc. with like one hour photos? That could get you 8x10's for a few dollars. I'm jealous; I'm a BIG Lawrie fan!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure I didn't even think of 8x10s I just planned on buying a hardball for each :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I managed to find a pen just wanna make sure it's right and will workhttp://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/rutherford2371/dd91a424.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any regular blue ball point pen will work just fine. I would stress that buying the official MLB baseball will be key in helping your signature remain nice over time. Definately a leather baseball and not an composite baseball is a must. Should you not be able to find one I would agree that getting a nice photo signed would be a great alternative as it would hold the signature better than a composite baseball. You can use those sharpies that you wanted on a photo! I would not suggest a regular pen on a photo, as a sharpie or a paint pen is the usual standard. Best of luck at the signing! Ricky Romero is going to be a real beast!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any regular blue ball point pen will work just fine. I would stress that buying the official MLB baseball will be key in helping your signature remain nice over time. Definately a leather baseball and not an composite baseball is a must. Should you not be able to find one I would agree that getting a nice photo signed would be a great alternative as it would hold the signature better than a composite baseball. You can use those sharpies that you wanted on a photo! I would not suggest a regular pen on a photo, as a sharpie or a paint pen is the usual standard. Best of luck at the signing! Ricky Romero is going to be a real beast!

How do I tell the difference between leather and composite?!?!and yeah I'm SOOOO excited too meet Lawrie, and Romero

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump to know the diffeence between composite and leather

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Just buy the ball that says Official Major League Baseball and has Selig's sig on it. Like 16 dollars at target

BANNED

Country

You could always go with a wooden bat, helmet, glove...........blue ballpointBIC pens work the best only on leather balls. I do have some balls signed in sharpie....Jim Thome and Ivan Rodriquez that have not bled yet. Thome about 8 years old and Rodriquez about 1 year old. Please listen to everyone...DO NOT use a cheaper style non leather ball. Pictures are also great to get signed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast