Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good NBA signers superthread 2012!

So we are in the midst of a new NBA season, and understandably as players go season to season certain signing habits change.

Since many of us on here graph NBA games and hotels, I want to put a list of who is signing in 2012. If you have direct information regarding people signing this year, please update my list.

"Good Signers" in 2011

John Wall- confirmed that he is still a good signer this year @ hotel and probably arena

Kevin Durant- still the best signer for a star player in any sport

Russel Westbrook- used to sign sporadically at hotel and arena- any updates?

Derrick Rose- used to sign in arena and at hotel- did he get harder?

Amare Stoudemire- used to sign in arena and at hotel- did he get harder?

Carmelo- used to sign sporadically at hotel and arena- any updates?

Dwight Howard- stopped signing in arena in 2011, still decent at hotel and after game- anyone update him this year?

Dirk- used to be automatic 1 per at hotel- any updates?

Blake Griffin- I never graphed him nor have I heard about his habits- is he good this year or in the past?

Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, LA Lakers- all have the reputation for being terrible- any updates?

Also guys that I have never graphed like Deron Williams, All of Golden State, Kyrie Irving, etc etc etc.

I think together we can all put together a pretty awesome list of what to expect graphing any individual team...

I'll keep updating as I graph this season...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll let you know about Amare and Carmelo at the knicks v Cavs game coming up. On the Cleveland cavaliers side I know at least 3 people who are signing

Ramon Sessions
    Daniel "Boobie" Gibson
    Luke Harangody

I also came late to a signing so take it for what it is. Christian Eyenga use to sign too, but he's down in Cleveland for now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blake is a great signer, got him last year

BANNED

Country

Blake is a great signed, got him last year

His graph has became really ****** though...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know right, the one I have is so-so, I would really like a better one on a ball

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Magic IP

Orlando Magic at the Amway Center: Glen Davis, Daniel Orton, Jason Richardson, Earl Clark, and Chris Duhon signed for everyone. JJ Redick signed for a few people. Ryan Anderson signed a horrible auto for everyone. No Howard or Jameer Nelson and Hedo Turkoglu said he would but didn't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@goduke that was pretty much my experience when I graphed Orlando last year. I did get Dwight after the game with my locker room pass though.

@TTMCARDMASTER and other guy about Blake- I don't care if his graph sucks or not I'd love to get it. Do you know if he signs in the arena/hotel or both?

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://nbaballa4life.webs.com/peoplethatdottmautos.htm

I thought Blake stopped doing ttm?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him in the arena right when he was about to go warm-up. You guys keep talking about hotels, I have no details about the ones in LA. I wish I knew where these teams were staying

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please if possible, as the original poster can we keep this discussion to IP- I see the question about TTM but I'd really just like to keep this confined to in person.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast