Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looking forward to this event....

I just wanted to know what event you are looking forward to graphing this year. I have had many events that I was able to clean up at over the years. The NFL Combines could result in hundreds of player and coach signatures in one day. The same could be said of minor league all star games. I have heard of other events that are wonderful like golf tournaments. Race weeks have resulted in some great autos as well. Tell me what event you are looking forward to hitting this year!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just Columbus Clippers games in general...especially the series in May against the Syracuse Chiefs where Bryce Harper would very well be playing at the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Race at IOWA speedway this year. Not sure how well i'll do but usually get about 5-6 autos an event.

SCF Rewards
    Country

going to the AA all-star game in reading, pa this summer, there is an autograph party the day before, it would be awesome to get the entire teams. i'm kinda hoping harper will be in AAA by then or the place will be a mad house.
    also hoping for a few hard-to-get players at the phillies festival this year, especially chase utley.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

Gonna crash some golf tourneys this spring. Not sure what else yet though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm excited for some signings in the next few months, should get some of the rarest 69 Mets autographs I still need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm hoping for IP, some fanfests coming up, a few Wizards game, signings, etc.

BANNED

Country

More T Wolves games, Twinsfest, Lynx games (this summer), Swarm games, college baseball games, Vikings training camp and (next fall) Timberwolves training camp. Hopefully I'll just have some small little, last minute events pop up, too.
    Last edited by Autofreak2842; 01-12-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: additions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

ive done the nfl combines a few times and love it!! ill def be there this year and doing super bowl wkend in indy, also. and cant wait for college players visits to pro teams so i can get players coming in

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Travels in General- Am going to have a chance to graph the Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, Texas Rangers, Charlotte Knights, Charlotte Bobcats, Montgomery Biscuits and more...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast