Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

American Doctor Gets 10 Years For Sex With Cambodian Boys

First, this is disgusting. Getting just 10 years for this is a joke. With that said, I have some questions that popped up as I read the article.

It says that the parents of the boys filed complaints which led to the doctor being watched and eventually caught. But is also says that he paid for the sex. So who got paid? And why was the person(s) who got paid not convicted of anything?

I will say up front that I find it odd that someone got paid and the parents knew that it happened, but the parents are not the ones who got paid.

Also, if he was seen going into a room with them in 2007 why was it 2011/2012 before he was arrested, charged and convicted?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45954773...-asia_pacific/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's just plain sick. Hopefully he will get some jailhouse justice over there.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

First, this is disgusting. Getting just 10 years for this is a joke. With that said, I have some questions that popped up as I read the article.

It says that the parents of the boys filed complaints which led to the doctor being watched and eventually caught. But is also says that he paid for the sex. So who got paid? And why was the person(s) who got paid not convicted of anything?

I will say up front that I find it odd that someone got paid and the parents knew that it happened, but the parents are not the ones who got paid.

Also, if he was seen going into a room with them in 2007 why was it 2011/2012 before he was arrested, charged and convicted?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45954773...-asia_pacific/

My guess would be that the boys were the ones being paid and that the parents only found out afterwards when the boys were asked where they got the money from. As for the delay in bringing the man to justice it may be that they had to wait for another instance to occur and we all know how slowly the judicial system works in most countries.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10 years is a joke...he should get jail and the kids should get some punishment, unless they were being pressure to do it. This guy is disgusting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Personally, 10 years isn't enough in my opinion. Anyone who does something like this to a child deserves 10,000 volts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Personally, 10 years isn't enough in my opinion. Anyone who does something like this to a child deserves 10,000 volts.

CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Trust me, as a teacher, I hear a lot of stories and see a lot of CPS in the schools. It's awful, but it's the world we live in. Those people make me sick.