Is it just me...

there are a couple links missing that I notice. I cant search for my posts anymore, the little thing that was on the top left is gone. Is it just messed up right now or did it get disabled somehow for some reason. I guess my question is how do I check back on a post when I get back on later to reply to people and check for new replies? It wont let me search at all even if I go into my profile and try to look at my posts. Iw was working earlier this morning, I take a nap and go to check my posts and its messed up.
    LF: Rodney Stuckey - Any, Trey Burke - Any
    My FT Site: Hidden Content
    PC: CARDS HERE ARE NFT!
    Hidden Content

It was working*
    Hidden Content

I am missing the search option.. i used to log in and search for any posts containing a certain player, can't do that now ??
    Want list - Kadri cards
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by styles666 View Post
    I am missing the search option.. i used to log in and search for any posts containing a certain player, can't do that now ??
    looks like Im having the same issue. cant imagine they would take it away on purpose. especially considering it ups activity and makes it easier to use the site.
    Hidden Content

I think everyone is in the same boat. It's going to completely shut me down on here if it doesn't get put back up. I run 8-10 threads on different boards simultaneously and without the ability to pull all my stuff up at once I won't have the time to go back and look on each board for my stuff.
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards, and 1955 Topps All American football, in any condition (value being reflected in the condition). I also collect 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in VG/EX or better condition, with no creases or wrinkles, no writing or erase marks, and 80/20 centering or better.

I have messaged (contact us) with my concerns, unsure if they received it. I hope they get on top of this issue.

I see this thread explaining the search issue - http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1561950
    Last edited by styles666; 01-12-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: found link
    Want list - Kadri cards
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    it was posted by mike that it will be shut down during maintenance on the site from 8-4 and some mornings to make improvements and not crash the site

Quote Originally Posted by styles666 View Post
    I have messaged (contact us) with my concerns, unsure if they received it. I hope they get on top of this issue.

I see this thread explaining the search issue - http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1561950
    I was thinking it must be something like that, b/c it was up and working find and then a couple hours later it wasnt anywhere to be found.
    Hidden Content