Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Is it just me...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

Is it just me...

there are a couple links missing that I notice. I cant search for my posts anymore, the little thing that was on the top left is gone. Is it just messed up right now or did it get disabled somehow for some reason. I guess my question is how do I check back on a post when I get back on later to reply to people and check for new replies? It wont let me search at all even if I go into my profile and try to look at my posts. Iw was working earlier this morning, I take a nap and go to check my posts and its messed up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was working*

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See s_t_y_l_e_s666's Items on eBay Instagram:

I am missing the search option.. i used to log in and search for any posts containing a certain player, can't do that now ??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am missing the search option.. i used to log in and search for any posts containing a certain player, can't do that now ??

looks like Im having the same issue. cant imagine they would take it away on purpose. especially considering it ups activity and makes it easier to use the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huskerbaseball1's Items on eBay

I think everyone is in the same boat. It's going to completely shut me down on here if it doesn't get put back up. I run 8-10 threads on different boards simultaneously and without the ability to pull all my stuff up at once I won't have the time to go back and look on each board for my stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See s_t_y_l_e_s666's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have messaged (contact us) with my concerns, unsure if they received it. I hope they get on top of this issue.

I see this thread explaining the search issue - https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1561950
    Last edited by styles666; 01-12-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: found link

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

it was posted by mike that it will be shut down during maintenance on the site from 8-4 and some mornings to make improvements and not crash the site

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have messaged (contact us) with my concerns, unsure if they received it. I hope they get on top of this issue.

I see this thread explaining the search issue - https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1561950

I was thinking it must be something like that, b/c it was up and working find and then a couple hours later it wasnt anywhere to be found.