Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitt Romney dog abuser

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Mitt Romney dog abuser

Looking for another reason not to vote for romney.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/11676/MA/US/
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That's 100% digusting to do that to a dog, and I do not believe him at all when he says "the dog liked it", however I'd be a hypocrite if I ruled out voting for him as president because of this. I say that because I'm a Michael Vick fan. I love dogs and have 2, but if I was able to 'forgive' Michael Vick once it seems like he's a changed person, than I have to be fair and give everyone that same chance.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So they are going to go all the way back to 1983 and try to investigate him for animal abuse...seriously?

And no, something that happened 30 years ago does not affect my vote. And yes, I believe the dog may have liked it. I lived on a farm as a teen and drove the farm truck and my Australian Shepherd would jump up and sit on the hood of the truck as I drove around.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

seems very odd for someone to do that. However I really don't think it's all that relevant since it's from 1983. I'd go more on his political track record than this story from so long ago. However, I'm sure a lot of people will use this as their deciding factor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

That's 100% digusting to do that to a dog, and I do not believe him at all when he says "the dog liked it", however I'd be a hypocrite if I ruled out voting for him as president because of this. I say that because I'm a Michael Vick fan. I love dogs and have 2, but if I was able to 'forgive' Michael Vick once it seems like he's a changed person, than I have to be fair and give everyone that same chance.

My sentiments exactly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

give me a break. 1, as pointed out, it is 30 years ago. 2, anyone who has spent any time on a farm or working land knows it is not uncommon for dogs to do this voluntarily. I love how the article attempts to explain what the dog was thinking and feeling. yeah, that isn't unbiased.

SCF Rewards
    Country

give me a break. 1, as pointed out, it is 30 years ago. 2, anyone who has spent any time on a farm or working land knows it is not uncommon for dogs to do this voluntarily. I love how the article attempts to explain what the dog was thinking and feeling. yeah, that isn't unbiased.

I have experience with this, and I disagree entirely. However, this isn't like Romney electrocuted the dog or anything, so it's to me, borderline pet abuse. As a dog lover, I would never ever ever do this to my dog. If a dog is on the trip with me, he's in the car, period.

I doubt this will really gain any momentum though, it's kind of floppy, and quite frankly, if this is the worst thing anyone can find on the internet about Mitt Romney, then that's not too bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I personally do not think that this is animal cruelty because the dog was not harmed and it liked it, apparently. I am pretty that there is no way he can get accused after 30 yrs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I have experience with this, and I disagree entirely. However, this isn't like Romney electrocuted the dog or anything, so it's to me, borderline pet abuse. As a dog lover, I would never ever ever do this to my dog. If a dog is on the trip with me, he's in the car, period.

I doubt this will really gain any momentum though, it's kind of floppy, and quite frankly, if this is the worst thing anyone can find on the internet about Mitt Romney, then that's not too bad.

ok, i see you disagreeing with him doing it but how can you disagree with my statement that this is common. Just from the 8-10 people who post on these boards you have 2 who have experienced it first hand. Not sure how you can deny that it is fairly common.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, i see you disagreeing with him doing it but how can you disagree with my statement that this is common. Just from the 8-10 people who post on these boards you have 2 who have experienced it first hand. Not sure how you can deny that it is fairly common.

Because I spend a bare minimum of an hour every day driving, and I can count the amount of times I've seen a kennel on top of a car on one hand. Maybe it's just because of where I'm from (Western PA), but my thought is that if you're willing to put your dog on the roof of your car for twelve hours, you're probably not the type of owner who takes their dog with them on vacation anyways.

If it isn't illegal, it should be. If you don't secure that kennel properly, not only could you kill that dog, but you could injure somebody else driving behind you.

Edit: Before I get jumped on by someone who says "Oh well I keep my skis on my car roof lol.", I think there should be size restrictions (if there aren't already) on what you can secure to your car roof.
    Last edited by pghin08; 01-13-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast