Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

feel free to watch both videos and tell me again who the aggressor is and who is wishing evil on someone else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

feel free to watch both videos and tell me again who the aggressor is and who is wishing evil on someone else.

Christianity is, in and of itself, wishing evil on others, because it preaches eternity in hell for everyone who does not obey it. No one who adheres to this philosophy can ever claim to be loving to anyone, in any way, in any part, at any time, under any circumstances, for any reason, period, end of story. If you wish infinite suffering upon others, that makes you infinitely evil.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Christianity is, in and of itself, wishing evil on others, because it preaches eternity in hell for everyone who does not obey it. No one who adheres to this philosophy can ever claim to be loving to anyone, in any way, in any part, at any time, under any circumstances, for any reason, period, end of story. If you wish infinite suffering upon others, that makes you infinitely evil.

No one wishes infinite suffering on anyone in christianity....

SCF Rewards
    Country

gbm- please do not turn this into another christian bashing thread. veggie posted a video he wanted comments on. you posted telling people to watch another video. i think everyone should keep their comments to that. and again, i strongly encourage everyone to watch both videos so you can comment on veggies thread and so you can see what kind of atheism gatorboy supports.

and gbm- it doesn't matter what radical christian videos you can post. no one here quotes them or supports them. just like i wouldn't accuse you of believing something you have not supported yourself, such as this video.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one wishes infinite suffering on anyone in christianity....

I'm afraid you have to, by definition. As specified in a previous thread. But Smiley is right, and I have nothing further to say about the videos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm afraid you have to, by definition. As specified in a previous thread. But Smiley is right, and I have nothing further to say about the videos.

Show me where anyone but you said that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Show me where anyone but you said that?

in order to explain away his hate, gbm has decided that if you believe in hell, then there is no difference in belief in hell and wishing everyone who isn't like you should go there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

in order to explain away his hate, gbm has decided that if you believe in hell, then there is no difference in belief in hell and wishing everyone who isn't like you should go there.

I got ya... I feel a total 180 from that... For instance... i believe Purdue exists too but I would never want anyone to go there....

SCF Rewards
    Country

You willingly and consciously choose to believe that everyone who is not like you will go to hell, therefore you must want them to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You willingly and consciously choose to believe that everyone who is not like you will go to hell, therefore you must want them to.

i willingly and consciously choose to believe that lebron will win a championship. I absolutely don't want him to.

come on man, you are too smart to believe the "logic" of your argument.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast