Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 in 2012 successes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did you send that Pierre to ST?

I sent that Pierre around the middle of last season actually. I will be sending out to spring training spots roughly around the 10th or 11th...because I know that the Indians go back to ST around the 12th and figured it be a good time to send.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent that Pierre around the middle of last season actually. I will be sending out to spring training spots roughly around the 10th or 11th...because I know that the Indians go back to ST around the 12th and figured it be a good time to send.

Alright, cause I know he reported early to ST.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Alright, cause I know he reported early to ST.

Heard that too, but he usually takes a bit for returns

Speaking of returns, sorry for the delay on updates, school is a killer.

Went to the Cavs vs Bobcats on 2-6-13 and got some really nice stuff. Got pictures with Kemba Walker and Bismark Biyombo!

Kemba Walker 2/2- Girlfriend got my card signed while I got my old SI from him on UConn (As I am a HUGE Uconn fan!)
    Bismark Biyombo-2/2
    Byron Mullens 2/2
    Gerald Henderson 2/2
    Ramon Sessions-2/2 One card and one 8x10
    Ben Gordon 2/2 one card and one 8x10 (Side note: My gf decided to use a sharpie for her crossword puzzle while waiting...it started to dry up. Not the best auto on the card. She tried and that's all a guy can ask for.
    Reggie Williams-1/1 on program

Missed
    Brendan Haywood-He ran straight past us...this angered me as I have an 8x10 now signed by 2 of 3 players...grrr!

All in all though a great auto session and an even better game as My cavaliers are on a tear right now! Go Cavs...Here's the pics!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So this past Saturday was an amazing day for me autograph wise.

The first of the day actually happened while I was at the gym. I was working out when my buddy who works as a personal trainer at the club, was talking to a blonde haired guy. I went up and talked with the two for a bit. Little did I forget that the club also hosted a pitching clinic over the Winter break with a professional MLB Prospect. I heard the guy got hurt during the break and so I went up and asked my buddy whatever happened. That is when he told me to ask for myself, intro New York Mets AA pitcher Ryan Fraser. I'll tell you what, I want this guy to succeed really bad. Not only was the guy down to earth and genuinely nice, but when i asked for an autograph, he was more than happy to comply. So I rushed home, grabbed a ball, rushed back to the club and went to the gym...sure enough he was still there talking:

As I have said, the man is really awesome and I hope for nothing but the best for him. He got hurt, but hopefully he can recover and break into the MLB!

The other success took about a year, but I'm so glad to get this one back

Duration: 1 Year TTM via ST

Clayton Kershaw:

All in all a great day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I love to see those ST returns from last season still trickling in... maybe some players simply forgot to get their mail when they left for the regular season.
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

First two back from ST today. If you'd like to see the pictures of them, go check out the 2013 ST success thread!

1/1 Casper Wells
    1/1 Edward Mujica

Stoked to get back Mujica as I can place him in my Cardinals collection!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry for the absence, it's been a bit hectic around this area. Updates

Pics available on ST page
    -Tommy Hanson
    -Rick Ankiel

As I had said before, I went to the Hornets vs. Cavs last week and in all honesty, it was kind of disappointing. Vasquez ran past after signing for only two people, Robin Lopez signed for 2 people, walked past the whole line, signed for two more at the end and ran past (even skipped the only kid wearing complete hornets gear) and Anthony Davis was such a madhouse that by the time I reached him he was done.

That being said:

Program of ESPN analyst Jon Berry, Lance Thomas and Darrius Miller

2/2 Cards- Ryan Anderson

1/1 Roger Mason

And finally, Jason Smith on my ticket

So not bad all in all, but wish I could have gotten the other three guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Favorite. Thread. Ever.
    Love seeing all those Cleveland guys, I live in Kentucky but my dad was raised in Cleveland. Hopefully I get my spring training send-offs back (only sent 3) I'm new to it so I'm crazy skeptical but as soon as I get one back... it's over with LOL. I have got to get Kyrie Irving. Dude is the future of not only Cleveland, but the league. Keep it going man, love this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Favorite. Thread. Ever.
    Love seeing all those Cleveland guys, I live in Kentucky but my dad was raised in Cleveland. Hopefully I get my spring training send-offs back (only sent 3) I'm new to it so I'm crazy skeptical but as soon as I get one back... it's over with LOL. I have got to get Kyrie Irving. Dude is the future of not only Cleveland, but the league. Keep it going man, love this thread.

Thanks for the support. I agree that Kyrie is almost everything he is hyped to be. Probably my favorite player in the league. Not only that, but before games, he always signs. Very down to earth kind of guy. LMK who you sent to spring training via PM and also LMK how it goes. I may be able to help ya out down the road.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Promise to post some pictures later, its been a hectic week again of exams and work...but got some good stuff recently!

at the Cavs vs. Knicks game on March 4th:

Amare Stoudemire 1/1 Hoops Card
    Steve Novak 1/1 Hoops Card
    Chris Copeland 1/1 Program
    Pablo Prigioni 1/1 Program
    Darrell Walker 1/1 Program
    Mike Breen 1/1 Program
    Alan Houston 1/1 Ticket

And today TTM! Sent 2/25 and received 3/9

Michael Morse 1/1

Pics to follow!

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast