dbacksfan4life IP and TTM autos

Thought i would post some of my successes for you guys. Most will be IP with a couple TTM autos. I'm sorry about the HUGE pics, I haven't figured out how to make them smaller.

Ben Zobrist 2/1 c/o Rays sent last June. He also included another personalized card.

Asdrubal Cabrera 1/1 c/o Indians sent last August. I'm kinda surprised I got this back.

IP autos

And a TTM return.
    Scooter Gennett 1/1 18 days

Courtney Hawkins 8x10

Votto came out with a black sharpie and signed for about ten minutes, so by the time he got to me it was dry. Sane thing with the Roger Bernadina.

Hidden Content SUPERCOLLECTING ADAM EATON AND DIDI GREGORIUS!

Here are some more

Went to an AZL game yesterday, Mark Trumbo was rehabbing and Touki Toussaint was starting! Came back with a few autos :D

2nd round draft pick, Spencer Adams

And some more

Grant Holmes, Dodgers 1st round pick

Sorry for the bad pic on the ball, Cody Ross threw me a ball on Saturday so I got it signed today!
    I also got a ttm return on Saturday from Aubrey Huff c/o home 1/1 in 10 days!

Dude.... SICK AUTOS!! I am a huge DBack fan and am jealous you were aBle to get Miggy, Goldy, and some of the others that have eluded me
    Last edited by BAM1984; 09-20-2014 at 08:55 PM.
    Luis Gonzalez Collection: 878/3061 = 28.68%
    US ARMY: 2005 - 2013
    OEF-P: 2/09-9/09 & 10/10-10/11 / OEF: 9/13-8/14

Quote Originally Posted by BAM1984 View Post
    Dude.... SICK AUTOS!! I am a huge DBack fan and am jealous you were aBle to get Miggy, Goldy, and some of the others that have eluded me
    Thanks! Both Miggy and Goldy are very hard to get, so I'm glad I was able to get them this many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Theone30 View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks!

Glad to see you have joined SCF! Awesome cards and even more awesome seager ;)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado