Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 in 2012 successes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice return from Donyell!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Time to add 5 more to the list. Finally my drought is over again. Here we have some Spring Training successes from Joe Nathan, Brad Peacock, Michael Stutes, and 2011 World Series winner Marc Rzepczynski! Also, a success in the NBA with my Chris Kaman card coming back signed. Corner was dinged, but no real complaints. Up to 22 now!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

23rd came yesterday, sent to Pat Neshek on a Topps 2009 base. I got it back in the mail at home, so once i'm home from college I'll put that up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another auto came back from Spring Training the other day. Picked up my Jason Kipnis 8x10. Will post a pic of it soon/the next time i'm home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

More successes to report now:

TTM ST

Received autos from Vance Worley, Adam Jones, and Jamie Moyer. I hate the post office right now as the top right corners on my Moyer cards are bent up, but I guess that's the risk you take.

IP

Went to the Indians game tonight and tried to get some good autos...I missed Vizquel signing, and then Asdrubal Cabrera, Sin Soo Choo, and Michael Brantley all passed by...I thought all hope was lost until Shelley Duncan came by and signed my ticket stub. Kept my ball away as it would be a waste of a ball...that would of been until I caught a ball from Casey Kotchman. So all in all it has been a decent day.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Big Weekend for me here. Went to the Akron Aeros game and picked up Thomas Neal, Nick Weglarz & Alan Abraham. To make matters even better, caught two foul balls along with snagging a minor league game used bat from Zolio Almonte of the Trenton Thunder.

Also a great weekend for returns for me as I received Trayvon Robinson and former NBA Champion, Sam Cassell...pics soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big Weekend for me here. Went to the Akron Aeros game and picked up Thomas Neal, Nick Weglarz & Alan Abraham. To make matters even better, caught two foul balls along with snagging a minor league game used bat from Zolio Almonte of the Trenton Thunder.

Also a great weekend for returns for me as I received Trayvon Robinson and former NBA Champion, Sam Cassell...pics soon!

You landed a bat, too? That's awesome...how's the 'graphing in Akron?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

How was Thomas Neal in terms of signing?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thomas Neal was REAL Chill. My gf and I went up before the game and asked him and Nick to sign. Even had some small talk with them. Important side note: Mention to Thomas Neal about the Los Angeles Lakers. My T-Shirt that I wore was purple and gold, my old high school colors, and he looked over and asked if I was a lakers fan. I told him it was just my school colors which turned into a 10 minute discussion about Bynum and the Lakers. Wear something Lakers if you go to Akron...heh.

But naw all the guys there were really nice. It was a fun time and I'll probably go again soon.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New Auto update, Received Chris "The Crippler" Leben of the UFC the other day. Awesome surprise as it keeps my mood up now that my final exams are here. Also, planning on going to see the Indians on Wednesday. We'll see how that turns out!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast