Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 in 2012 successes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some nice successes. The guy giving the Hawks players the sharpie is their security guy, he is just a pain and makes everything more difficult.

I was told from an usher that he was a doctor...oh well, either way the guy's a jerk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

That was a helluva run you had in 2012. Best wishes in 2013, pretty lofty goal!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm kinda late on updating this one, but school starting back up has taken some of my time.

Received on 1-14-13, sent about 2 months back.

Forward David Lee

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I like the picture on that card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another game, another autograph; I will say though, since the Celtics were in town and I went with a buddy...getting there was pretty tough! Traffic was backed up and got a bad jump on autos.

Everybody was trying to get Rondo and the gang that was out there and I knew there was close to 0 percent on getting Rondo. If I would have stayed where I was, however there was a small chance, but I wanted to help my buddy get Dion Waiters, and we failed as Waiters decided to sneak aaway that game...

I tried to talk to Brian Scalabrine, but he couldn't sign as he was about to go on T.V., he was, as always, very nice towards his fans. However, I was able to get former player and assistant coach Tyronn Lue on my old card. I remember watching him dominate the Cavs when I was younger and watched him on the Hawks. I've always been a fan of his game so it was nice to talk with him. He remembered the game and laughed at how long ago it was. Overall nice guy and I'm glad he's still around in the NBA although he's not playing anymore.

The other guy and final guy (the place was seriously packed), was 1st round pick Jared Sullinger. Sullinger is by and far the most underrated guy drafted. The man is a solid player and was passed over by a bogus back problem before the draft, He's out to prove the doubters wrong and I'm all for him. He came over and signed my 8x10...now I just need to go and get Fab Melo again in the D-League and it will be perfect.

So needless to say, a rough game but due to other things occurring this week, I’ll take what I can get.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So it's been a while and I apologize for that. Actually got in a small accident involving my car and grad school has been a pain. But have gotten a few new TTMs along with a sweet pickup off ebay.

TTMs:

For my Cardinals Collection: Fernando Vina and Andy Benes.

Wade Boggs

& Ty Lawson

And on top of that, picked this up on Ebay for about a buck. My buddy and Hometown boy, Kosta Koufos!

TTMs may seem to be delayed on this end...but that's all just a part of the plan. That's right folks, Spring Training is right around the corner! Rest assured that I will not only be sending out for ST, but I have been writing a few letters a day in preparation for it. Will post my list for the Spring soon. Until then, see ya soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Well said my friend! I have been slow to with mail lately simply because of preparation for Spring Training!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well said my friend! I have been slow to with mail lately simply because of preparation for Spring Training!

It's a hassle but man is it such a thrill...It's almost like a mini holiday/start of a season!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some nice TTMs the last two days. Will update them more later, just really late and really tired.

Received this past Friday: Juan Pierre of the Miami Marlins

This is awesome because I traded my other Juan Pierre auto in a package deal to get Chris Carpenter's auto. Glad to have him back in my collection!

Received this Saturday: Marvin Williams of the Utah Jazz

Did get a TTM back though that was a Optimist/Pessimist situation. Doc Rivers sent me back my card along with a pre-print card of his. A bit disappointed, but oh well!

Should be doing the Cavs vs. Bobcats on a double date with my old frat buddy on Wed...stay tuned!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice TTMs the last two days. Will update them more later, just really late and really tired.

Received this past Friday: Juan Pierre of the Miami Marlins

This is awesome because I traded my other Juan Pierre auto in a package deal to get Chris Carpenter's auto. Glad to have him back in my collection!

Received this Saturday: Marvin Williams of the Utah Jazz

Did get a TTM back though that was a Optimist/Pessimist situation. Doc Rivers sent me back my card along with a pre-print card of his. A bit disappointed, but oh well!

Should be doing the Cavs vs. Bobcats on a double date with my old frat buddy on Wed...stay tuned!

Did you send that Pierre to ST?

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast