Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1

    Looking for Topps reprint autos

    I am looking for autos out of the following products: Topps Archives, Team Topps, All-Time Fan Favorites, & Topps Heritage. Let me know if any are out there. Thanks!

    Jason

  2. #2
    Bump!

  3. #3
    Any this weekend?

  4. #4

    six43dpnc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Country
    Card Cash
    75.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Have a 2001 topps team legends luis tiant and a 2001 topps archives tommy john in my bucket. book for $15 each. can use your fergie jenkins gued/auto

    also, what kind of value are you puting on your frank robinson stadium /auto?

    john
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 01-28-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Have a 2001 topps team legends luis tiant and a 2001 topps archives tommy john in my bucket. book for $15 each. can use your fergie jenkins gued/auto

    also, what kind of value are you puting on your frank robinson?

    john

    I already have the Tiant but need the John but couldn't trade the Jenkins straight up for it. And the Robinson probably around 100SV or so.

  6. #6

    six43dpnc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Country
    Card Cash
    75.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I already have the Tiant but need the John but couldn't trade the Jenkins straight up for it. And the Robinson probably around 100SV or so.
    yeah, looked at your pc after i posted. have a 2002 topps super team clete boyer. can you use that one?
    john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    yeah, looked at your pc after i posted. have a 2002 topps super team clete boyer. can you use that one?
    john

    Not really interested in the Boyer. I did have interest in these:

    Mazeroski/Doerr Artifacts GU /25
    McCovery FOTG GU /44
    Gaylord Perry Exquisite Auto
    Gaylord Perry Ultimate Auto

  8. #8

    six43dpnc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Country
    Card Cash
    75.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    Not really interested in the Boyer. I did have interest in these:

    Mazeroski/Doerr Artifacts GU /25
    McCovery FOTG GU /44
    Gaylord Perry Exquisite Auto
    Gaylord Perry Ultimate Auto

    john archives and perry ultimate sig a for the fergie?

    or the mccovey gued for the fergie?

    john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    john archives and perry ultimate sig a for the fergie?

    or the mccovey gued for the fergie?

    john
    I would take the John & Perry for it if you want to post it up.

  10. #10

    six43dpnc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Country
    Card Cash
    75.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I would take the John & Perry for it if you want to post it up.

    trade posted. will mail monday.
    thanks,john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •