Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Best of... and signs!

We all know that Michael Jordan and Albert THE ANGEL are not going to sign your requests, but there are others who are at the very top of what they do who will sign TTM! Dick Vitale is very good for autograph hounds:

Richard Petty is known as the KING of NASCAR and is wonderful:

Some are a hit and miss like Mr. Hockey himself:

Different Olympic sports give us stars like Gretchen Blier who are wonderful to their fans:

What autographs have you gotten from the people who are the absolute top of their respective sport? I know that I could have added some other examples like a certain number 18 for the Colts or a center that was larger than the game until he retired last season to become a broadcaster. Who have you gotten who is the TOP of what they do?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aaron Rodgers is hit or miss, but seems to be a hit for the most part (even though requests take up to a year!)

Patrick Kane used to sign like crazy- I haven't sent to him in a while so I don't know if that's changed!

Mark McGwire, Vlad Guerrero, Mariano Rivera- all seem to be hit or miss over ST.

Josh Hamilton is Money!

On the Non-Sport side both Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush sign extremely well! Nic Cage is also money VV!

SCF Rewards
    Country

great Thread!

I may be a bit biased here but NASCAR is full of great champions that in there hey-day were un beatable & sign TTM today. Folks From Waltrip, Yarborough, Allison & like Mike mentioned.. The King. Even "The Intimidator" before his passing signed TTM. But in todays world, Not sure it gets any better then Jimmie Johnson..

Although anymore, Jimmie is very sporadic. Most of the time when you send you will get a " To busy " letter but every once in awhile you see one pop up. Mostly take 300+ days for a return. Jimmie was automatic all the way up to his 4th consecutive championship. When he was making a run at 5 in a row, thats when the letters started being returned. I do get the impression with him that he enjoys answering fan mail & signing autographs so i do believe later on, he will start back up signing TTM.

& Lets not forget Jerry West..

After all, He is the Logo! & Still very active in the TTM hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Nice thread!

Riggs - I never get tired of seeing your signed nascar cars.

SCF Rewards
    Country

jimmie is one of the classiest guys in all of sports, ive gotten him several times ip and he even took time to pose for a picture with me. Deffinatly my favorite nascar driver.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

One of my favorites is the "short" list of 4 time Indy 500 Winners, there's only three (3)!

A.J. Foyt

Al Unser, Sr.

Rick Mears

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about Hulk Hogan?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peyton Manning is a great signer
    Looks like Julius Peppers signs, I just sealed my envelope to him. One of the best DE's ever.
    I have Tom Izzo, one of the best college coaches ever

Looks like Aaron Rodgers doesn't sign anymore. I was going to send to him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Football- L.T.
    Baseball- Stan "the Man" Musial
    Non-Sport- Presidents Carter and Bush

L.T. is my only non-baseball sports ttm. Thats how legendary he is and it just blows me away he signs.

Musial...ranked 5th best player of all time by SABR, 25th best slugger by Sporting News, MLB All Century Team, 10th best player of all time by Sporting News(original list), 7th Best Hitter by Ted Williams, and the list goes on and on. One of the best to ever take the field....ever.

President Carter signed a copy of his peace prize lecture I picked up on Amazon and personalized it to me. I also got a W. Bush bookplate.....signed books by Presidents.....it doesn't get better than that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

I love that Power Of Pride car!