Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    See seanandlaruescollectibles's Items on eBay

This makes me irrate......

This is something I can't believe that punks like this think is cool, I can't believe they don't charge the parents also because to me this is plain brutal and wrong. They should come down harder on garbage like what these punks did in my opinion.......And if I was the parent of the teen that got beat I would do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't happen again..

And to teens or kids who think this is cool or awesome its not, in fact in my eyes what comes around goes around.

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police...133528585.html
    Last edited by #1 Broncos Fan; 01-18-2012 at 03:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just read it this morning and I agree with you on this. And I think they all shuld be tried as adults. I hate when they treat people like this like kids. They are not kids, they behave like adults. I would not be surprised if theyr parents behacve the same way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree that these kids should be punished severely. I find it hilariously idiotic that they posted it online and then kids posted comments about who they were. lol

BANNED

Country
    See gostevenjackson!'s Items on eBay

This is something I can't believe that punks like this think is cool, I can't believe they don't charge the parents also because to me this is plain brutal and wrong. They should come down harder on garbage like what these punks did and if it was me I would sentence these kids to go into a room one by one and let a dozen or so kids put them through the same thing they did their victims thats just my opinion.......And if I was the parent of the teen that got beat I would do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't happen again..

And to teens or kids who think this is cool or awesome its not, in fact in my eyes what comes around goes around.

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police...133528585.html

so you plan on fixing violence with more violence, smh

Country

so you plan on fixing violence with more violence, smh

Hey what ever works

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I'm kind of amazed that everyone is shocked about this. When you guys went to school this never happened at your schools? I don't approve of it by any means, but where i'm from this is common...

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Has it worked for America yet? Let me know when it does, i'll wait...

BANNED

Country

How about someone beats you up for talking as silly as you are, time to log off for the evening

Country

How about someone beats you up for talking as silly as you are, time to log off for the evening

You must be one of these kids who approves of group beatings and then posting it on Youtube!

BANNED

Country

You must be one of these kids who approves of group beatings and then posting it on Youtube!

Yeah thats my second hobby , you didn't know?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast