better late than never lol

won this in a contest couple years back , completely forgot about it and got it in the mail yesterday lol ,

Xtra large Winston Cup official pit crew jacket , everything sewn on , really nice

ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON THIS FOR ME BE GREATLY APPRECIATED , I COULD ONLY

FIND THIS ONE ONE BAY AND IT IS NOT THE SAME JACKET ((THINKNG ABOUT SELLING IT ))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-MENS-XXL-JEFF-HAMILTON-NASCAR-FORD-RACING-WINSTON-CUP-SERIES-TIDE-JACKET-/130628256026?pt=US_Racing_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6a0d 011a

Last edited by vixsportscards; 02-03-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

better late than never. Unique piece.

thanx , I was pleasantly surprised
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

I would say a few years, it says Winston Cup, Way cool man!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanx yeah it was like 4 years ago the contest , not sure when the jacket is from , I won it when I was on a golf trip in Mrytle Beach , SC ,
    many others I collect

thank you , I am guessing they originally sent it to wrong address , but all it said was appologies for the wait ,here is your prize lol ,

but in light it was a nice forgotton surprise , that is really nice , the back is all orange with the big tide logo sewn on ,
    many others I collect

can anyone help??
    many others I collect

based on the logo and the style Id say early 2000's-2001 or 2002. Has to be before 04 for sure because its not Winston Cup anymore.
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by race crazy View Post
    based on the logo and the style Id say early 2000's-2001 or 2002. Has to be before 04 for sure because its not Winston Cup anymore.

cool good to know , thank you for the info ,
    many others I collect