Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

weak premiere as far as challenge and tribal. I think michael is one of my favorites. The women are a complete mess. I thought it was pretty funny that dude took some of their stuff. I don't really like the one world thing. I guess it will mean there should be some alliance switching more so than last season. I'm glad there aren't any past players tossed in.

As far as the challenge I thought it was dumb that jeff gave the guys the option to keep playing. The women had one less player and probably one of their weakest at that. if they had played the women had an advantage. All I could do was laugh that they all said that they thought the men would just let them finish. It's a game for a decent prize, why would they let them play just to be nice.

I definitely don't like the part that they can just steal stuff. I like that they are interacting as it will add to some drama and more possible alliances and not allow one dominant alliance to necessarily run away with it like the last season. I just think there should be some rules about stealing whatever they want. I'm not sure how they would stop it or enforce a penalty but still.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I found the women begging for fire entertaining. Sabrina giving the idol to Colton probably won't save him in the long term (I see him being one of the first men voted out), but he might be able to blindside someone using the idol. I don't like when they change up the game, but I'm willing to give the show a few episodes before fully judging it. I'm just happy the show is back...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty unexciting episode tonight...the women are completely incapable of doing anything right, and the gay guy just annoyed the hell out of me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I didn't think Colton could form a male alliance using the idol as a trigger.. but he has. A pretty boring episode tonight, if the women don't start doing something or if they men don't become dysfunctional this could be a boring season..... Colton playing "Russell" might be entertaining to watch though. Colton has had Brandon-esque meltdowns already and the idol was Russell-esque even if he was given the idol. We'll see what comes out of Colton Hantz...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't think Colton could form a male alliance using the idol as a trigger.. but he has. A pretty boring episode tonight, if the women don't start doing something or if they men don't become dysfunctional this could be a boring season..... Colton playing "Russell" might be entertaining to watch though. Colton has had Brandon-esque meltdowns already and the idol was Russell-esque even if he was given the idol. We'll see what comes out of Colton Hantz...

I still didn't understand that...it was like everybody hates Colton. Then they find out he was given an idol and it was like, "OMG We love him! He's the leader of everything ever!" I wasn't really sure what happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Colton is so flipping annoying.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Yup.

Its getting kind of hard to watch this season and I thought last years was bad

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did it go from "everyone hates Colton" to "OMGZ he has an IDOL. Now he's in charge!"? These people are idiots.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really like Colton either. I find the way he isolated himself from the start to be a bit odd and will still be the ruin to him. Plus his attitude will kill him. He likes who he likes and seems to hate everyone else and seems way too snobby. I think he got this power as of late because he has an idol but also because he was on the side of the numbers. It will be interesting to see how the voting off of the men's tribe athletes will effect them. If the women weren't so terrible I would say it would be bad, but if they can win a few challenges that aren't memory based they should still be good. the women are still a wreck after a few wins. They can't provide for themselves what so ever. The coming over for fire and using it to get warm is annoying. I don't like the merged living areas so far this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did it go from "everyone hates Colton" to "OMGZ he has an IDOL. Now he's in charge!"? These people are idiots.

I think it's more that the guys that weren't the physical alpha males outnumbered the alphas played more of a part to colton's rise than the fact that he had an idol. It come into play, but who's to say that those guys just aren't waiting to blind side him so that he can't use his idol. I doubt that he will form any real bond with any of his alliance by the way he's been acting so far.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast