Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaq

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Shaq

I've seen some ttm success for Shaq. My question is do you think it would be worth it to request him ttm and if I get a success send it to psadna? I'm not planning on selling or trading the auto but I want to have some type of idea is it legit. Any thoughts?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

I tried to get mine done by JSA and it came back bad

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried to get mine done by JSA and it came back bad

I heard that JSA is not any good. Do you remember what address you used for Shaq?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

They aren't legit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They aren't legit.

Ok thanks. Saves me the time, trouble and postage. What other athletes that come back as "successes" are really forgeries?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I don't know of any others off the top of my head, but I remember when everyone was getting Shaq back the signatures were so far off from certified cards and the ones I have gotten in person.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember a couple of years ago on another website everyone was talking about Terry Bradshaw using a ghost signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shaq

the shaq address used was his home address when he played for the Celtics. He obviously no longer lives there and the address is moot. I haven't heard of any successes since.

@jyosi, I don't want to bring forth the whole debate about realness vs fakeness, but I will say that some passed authentification and some failed. 3rd party authenticity should not be the way we settle these debates anyway, but some did pass. I'm not sure what side I come down on, but saying they are fake for certainty is probably misleading...

Anyways, I think it's a dead issue at this point anyways... you probably won't get him TTM since the address has changed.

Hope this helps!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

I took some things to get done by JSA last week, I took a Durant signed photo, some Bryce Harper stuff, Peyton manning, and Jerry west. the two that failed was a Kevin Durant signed photo that I know is real and I don't know why it failed and the Peyton manning that people get from the foundation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an interesting take on the Shaq TTM autos. I sent an SI to the Boston address and it was returned quickly and very nicely signed. I googled Shaq autographs to compare signatures and stumbled across an auto'd (reprint) poster that was inserted into SI for Kids from many, many years ago. The signatures were IDENTICAL. I posted pics of the two autos on a thread here at that time. Very strange to me that the same "ghost" signer would have been signing 10+ years ago. How these two sigs over such a long period of time and from such different "sources" are the same, seems very odd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast