Show Off Those Cool Cards Of The 80's And Early 90's !!!!!

I know these were the overproduced years but this is when I was growing up collecting. I still remember when the hotest card out there was the 89 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr rc and about the only card you could come close to trading for it was the 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas rc (both of which I am currently looking to pick up :) ).

So this thread will be dedicated to showing off the cool cards of the 80's and 90's. Im talking about the two listed above, any other Griffey or Thomas rc's, 89 Fleer Billy Ripkens, Darryl Strawberry rc's, McGwire rc's, ----stuff like that. I dont care how overproduced they are I still love looking through cards from that era.

I dont have anything scanned right now but as soon as I do I will add them to this thread.

Please post the scans of the cards in this thread, not links to a bucket...

HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS !!!!!! ANY CARDS FROM 1980 TO 1993 ARE ACCEPTABLE.
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

I'll start this off with the first cards I ever got. 1984 Ralston Purina/Topps
    I don't know if they came in cereal or granola bars or what but those are it. I'm amazed I actually held on to them, I was only a kindergartner back then.

Last edited by slfc; 01-22-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Good stuff slfc !!!
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

This one was always a tough one to find for me. One of the most difficult regional issues of the 80's to find. Even tougher to find in high grade fashion. This is the highest grade as of right now that you'll find of a Rickey.

Working on Rickey Henderson, Tony Gwynn, Ichiro Basic PSA Topps Sets
    Hidden Content

Nice card. That's a great photo of young Rickey.

Figured Id throw this back up and see if anyone has anything new (or old...LOL) to offer.
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

I just haven't scanned many cards from that time frame.

So, one of each of my favorite two sets from the 80's, 1980 Topps, and 1989 Upper Deck.

Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

1993 Topps Derek Jeter Inaugural Rockies Parallel Rookie Card
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content