Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Put me down for two more random spots.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Gotcha!

The first case of this shipped today! Let's get this filled ASAP so we can get to bustin' the case!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

I just have a quick question, if there are hot boxes like last year with mor ethan the stated amount of hits per box, will we just go down the list again until all hits are accounted for? and who gets the numbered inserts if there are any?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Air Force

This is a card draft right? So if someone drops out after collecting their hit, then they are subject to whatever right? (I'll probably be on to draft my entire selection)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just have a quick question, if there are hot boxes like last year with mor ethan the stated amount of hits per box, will we just go down the list again until all hits are accounted for? and who gets the numbered inserts if there are any?

There will be a second round where we snake back up. So we'll go 1-36 for the first round and then 36-1 for the second round. Plus, there are [probably] going to be a few more hits involved as our free gift from D&A is 12 packs of Prestige Hobby.

This is a card draft right? So if someone drops out after collecting their hit, then they are subject to whatever right? (I'll probably be on to draft my entire selection)

Yes, card draft. The whole draft doesn't take place in one sitting. It's too hard to get that many people together at the exact same time. The draft will occur in this thread where members post their picks when they log on. Each pick allots you 12 hours to choose so you shouldn't have a problem with getting a pick in. If you anticipate not being around for your pick, you can PM me your preferences and I'll pick for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump tonight!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (42)
    Country

I might take spot #19 will know for sure tonight

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (42)
    Country

I might take spot #19 will know for sure tonight

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, ok, give me slot 27......I tried and just couldn't resist, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotcha in! Not sure why this baby isn't filled yet. This stuff is out and it looks great!

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast