Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

GOP campaign means open season on Blacks

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ironic. An article discussing racial statements by white politicians uses anti-white quotes by blacks...

and the division continues...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

If people weren't so frigging sensitive about this kind of stuff, we would be able to move on to more important discussions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If people weren't so frigging sensitive about this kind of stuff, we would be able to move on to more important discussions.

Right because we all know that minorities are completely unimportant to the GOP.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I'm still waiting for the candidates to start talking about how they are going to solve the countries problems, rather than just criticizing Obama and each other.

I should add; when there were more candidates they did talk about the issues and their plans to address them.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 01-24-2012 at 02:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still waiting for the candidates to start talking about how they are going to solve the countries problems, rather than just criticizing Obama and each other.

I should add; when there were more candidates they did talk about the issues and their plans to address them.

Im still waiting too. I'll enjoy this in the meanwhile....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

You should watch the debates. The info is out there if you are truly interested in what their plans are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Right because we all know that minorities are completely unimportant to the GOP.

How can you keep on saying this . There are many people in the GOP from many different backgrounds , remember these are the people you call uncle toms..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

How can you keep on saying this . There are many people in the GOP from many different backgrounds , remember these are the people you call uncle toms..

if republicans discuss welfare and minorities in the same sentence then we are told they are racist. yet if they talk about cutting welfare then we are told they are attacking and singling out minorities.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for blessing the board with your presense Intimadator2007. You are right we all know about all of the pro black gop members like michael steele and herman cain and how much the love and care for their communities. For a second there when i listen to them I swear that I am listening to al sharpton. SMH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast