Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you take 50/50's because i live in Fl and need help with my heritage sets, so I was wondering if you could help me out? Lmk if you cant then i apologize for asking and its no big deal. but lmk.

I don't do cards but who would u need? I won't be back in Minneapolis til September so I don't think I'll be of much use since I'm missing pretty much all of the baseball season :'(

BANNED

Country

I don't do cards but who would u need? I won't be back in Minneapolis til September so I don't think I'll be of much use since I'm missing pretty much all of the baseball season :'(

ok no problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just gonna go ahead and lay some ground rules. This is my success thread so please don't post asking me if I can get you autographs because I get my own autographs for me and I'm not going to take away my chance to get autographs for others. The only way I would get you autographs is maybe if you had nice 8x10 customs I liked or had Getty access. So please no one post in here anymore about getting them autographs, PM me. Thank you

Colleen

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 in today: Jamie Moyer signed all 4 custom tickets I made. Sent c/o Norfolk Tides

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well yesterday's mailday ended my long drought with a bang!!! I received my 8x10 back signed from my all-time favorite Texan Brian Cushing!!!! He inscribed "To Colleen, Go Texans!" This is my favorite TTM return ever!! It came out so amazing!

And to cap the week, an awesome mailday to end my not so great week. You'd think with over 200 8x10s, 20 baseballs, and 3 hats out I'd get returns everyday! Today I thought I received some cards back signed, until I opened them and they were cards I ordered off ebay :( but I did get returns from Heath Evans (email) really enjoyed watching him play, TCU football coach Gary Patterson (email), and Jerry West signed my 8x10 c/o Golden State

Jerry West: 1/1 c/o Golden State Warriors

TCU Football Coach Gary Patterson: 1/0 via email

Heath Evans: 1/0 via email

I will be updating again tomorrow evening with my minor league successes from this weekend's Lumberkings series vs. Kane County

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Cushing photo is intense! I love it

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Cushing photo is intense! I love it

haha thanks! I I thought it'd be the perfect picture to get autographed :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

So this weekend the Lumberkings finally returned to town!! I finally had a chance to do some in person graphing for the first time in over 2 weeks! The Kane County Cougars, the Royals A ball affiliate, were here Friday through today. I went to the games on Friday and today. I have been printing my own pictures on my mom's photo printer and I have been having tons of trouble since the ink cartridge ran out. 1st I had a defective cartridge which cost me 4 pages of my photo paper and the new cartridge I got was better but was messing up the ends of the photos. Here is how I did:

Kane County:

Jorge Bonifacio: 1/1

Kellen Moen: 2/2, pic with

Tim Ferguson: 1/1, pic with today, I plan on getting signed next time they're here or mailing it if he gets called up before then

Kyle Smith (Royals 2011 4th rd draft pick): 3/3, pic with, also got to see his A ball debut today and he threw 6 innings of no hit ball topping 90. He was pretty impressive

Bryan Brickhouse (Royals 2011 3rd rd pick): 5/5, pic with

Team Sheet:

And now for Clinton:

Jabari Blash 2/2, pic with, turned down my request for a bat after today's game :( didn't think I'd get one after he already gave a little kid one before me.

Was too busy asking him for a bat to ask him to personalize this photo. :(

Jordan Shipers 1/1, pic with, He's a pitcher and I swear he's barely at any games. This is the first game I saw him at!

Nathan Melendres 2/2, pic with. He really liked the pic I printed from Google and he and a teammate said it was a sick picture. I told him I'd have to take some pictures of him to get signed since he just got assigned here and he said he'd sign any pictures I take

Dan Paolini: 3/3

Dillon Hazlett: 3/3, he liked the pictures I took of him so much he asked for a copy. I printed a couple different ones and gave him to them today. He asked me if I'd be at tomorrow's game, which I will be, and told me he'd give me some batting gloves tomorrow. He didn't bring any out today since it was his offday. I'm so excited!!

Guillermo Pimentel: 1/1, he's hard to get because he doesn't speak much English

Steve Baron: 1/1, he was the 33rd overall pick in 2009 and this is his 3rd yr in A ball Clinton. He hasn't made it past High A and only played 5 gms there. Should come as no surprise that the Mariners took a catcher #3 overall this yr!

I apologize for the massive pictures. If anyone can help me shrink these I'd appreciate it. I shrink them but then they appear in their original size on here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it's been a while since I updated this but I have had tons of successes. I went to the Peoria Chiefs series here in Clinton, went to Des Moines to see the Astros' AAA team play the Iowa Cubs, went to Wrigley on Sunday with my family to see my Astros, and this week the Beloit Snappers came to town

Peoria Chiefs

Zach Cates signed game-used Midwest League (MWL) baseball, extremely nice guy

Javier Baez signed GU MWL ball, wasn't sure if he would sign much but he signed everything. Awesome guy! Very nice! Not a Cubs fan but I won't mind seeing him succeed since he took so much time to sign for fans

Javier Baez signed mini bat, one of the few good things of living in Cubs territory is having autograph stuff easily available

Javier Baez 8.5x11, pictures taken by me

8x10 signed by Baez and 1st baseman Paul Hoilman

Paul Hoilman

Team Sheet

Pin-Chieh Chen

Anthony Giansanti, I follow him on Twitter and we share a mutual dislike of Clinton, IA

Zeke DeVoss

Wes Darvill

Dustin Geiger

Ron Villone: He is the pitching coach for the Chiefs

Custom I made

Beloit Snappers
    Miguel Sano Signed game-used MWL ball

Miguel Sano Twins hat

Miguel Sano 8x10

Team Sheet

Steven Gruver

Matthew Summers

Corey Williams

Tyler Grimes

Clinton Lumberkings
    Here are some custom cards I got signed, along with a Denny McClain card, who was doing a signing July 4th here because this is where he got his start. Several players liked the cards I made and want copies, which I plan on bringing next week when they return home.

Ramon Morla

Kyle Hunter

Jabari Blash

Jordan Shipers

Nathan Melendres, 1 of my favorites :)

Daniel Paolini, another favorite of mine

Dillon Hazlett, probably my favorite Lumberking

Custom, had a defective print cartridge so it printed like crap. May reprint it

Dillon gave me a pair of game-used batting gloves after I gave him some 8x10s of pictures I took of him. He really liked the ones he signed so I offered to print some for him and asked to trade for some batting gloves

Steve Baron

Guillermo Pimentel

Mike Dowd

Mariners hat signed by my 4 favorite Lumberkings: Dan Paolini, Dillon Hazlett, Nathan Melendres, and Mike Dowd

Anthony Phillips

Jamal Austin

To avoid a super long post I will update with my AAA Astros and MLB Astros next

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wednesday June 27th I had the honor and privilege to attend a private speech by Vice President Joe Biden while he was here in Clinton, IA. I was invited to this invitation only, closed to the public event. No media was even allowed so it really felt like a special honor. There were around 100 people there. I was invited because I am a registered volunteer on President Obama's re-election team. With Political Science being 1 of my 3 majors I was excited just to have this opportunity and autographs were most certainly second. However, I was extremely happy that I was able to meet our Vice President and get his autograph. As he was signing my 8.5x11, I told him I appreciated everything he was doing to keep student loan interest rates down because I have accumulated $50,000 in student loans through my first 2 years. He went on to tell me the debt each of his kids graduated school with and how much he and his wife had to borrow for them. He told me to "hang in there kiddo because it will get better." I told him I was studying Arabic so I hope to get a government job and he smiled and told me " oh there will be plenty of jobs for you." I sure hope that's the case!! It was very cool to have the Vice President's full attention for a couple minutes and talk to him directly. I still get chills thinking about it!

Speaking with our VP!

With VP Joe Biden

8.5x11, got a little bent after a volunteer wanted to see it outside the small building and it was super windy and got blown out of my hands. a volunteer behind me caught it but made no effort not to bend it :( o well it won't be visible in a frame

***Obviously politics are a very divisive issue. I had several friends comment on my Facebook status about their dislike for him and stuff like that. It was very hurtful to read because I was just excited about the opportunity and experience regardless of political party. So with all due respect, I do not care about your political views so please refrain from sharing them with me on my thread. Thanks!!

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast