Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thursday June 28th I had to drive to Ames to pick up my sister for the Cubs-Astros game Sunday. It was a happy coincidence that the Astros' AAA team, the Oklahoma City Redhawks, were 45 minutes away in Des Moines to play the Iowa Cubs. Anyone who follows this thread or my customs' thread knows I'm a big Brandon Barnes fan. I really wanted to see him, and anyone else was icing on the cake. What ensued was a record night! I got every single photo I brought signed!!!
    Brandon Barnes: 5/5 (1 jersey, 1 hat, 3 8x10s) pic with

JB Shuck: 3/3 (1 8.5x11, 1 8x10, 1 2012 Heritage) Pic with

Brad Snyder: 1/1 (8.5x11) pic with, asked if he would sign the pic I got with him if I mailed it and he said he'd be happy to

Brett Wallace: 1/1 (8x10) pic with

Jimmy Paredes: 1/1 (8.5x11) pic with

Redhawks team sheet with Aneury Rodriguez, Marwin Gonzalez, Mickey Storey, Jordan Kreke, Coach Leon Roberts, Ryan Rowland-Smith (Iowa Cub this yr, but was on team last yr), Mike Hessman, Wes Musick, Carlos Corporan, Landon Powell, Angel Sanchez

Jacob Goebbert: 2/2 (8.5x11), pic with, really excited to get him. was considered 1 of our top 20 prospects until all the recent trades restocked our farm system. also happy to get him because he doesn't do TTM and he was recently sent back down to AA Corpus Christi. Plus he has a beautiful signature!

Paul Clemens: 2/2 (2 8x10s) pic with, this guy was awesome! I asked him how he liked the Astros organization so far and he said he's really enjoying it. I wanted a picture with him and I started taking it myself when he was like hey man you mind taking this picture for her to the guy sitting in the seat near me! it was so funny. Then when he took it Paul was like let's see it let's see it and I showed him the picture and he smiled and said awesome. I love when players are awesome and excited to sign for fans!

Armando Galarraga: 1/1 (8.5x11) I got him after the game as he was hopping on the bus. He signed for everyone. I asked him to sign my Topps Imperfect Perfection card but he said he doesn't sign that card. I apologized to him for asking and he said no worries you couldn't know. and he signed my 8.5x11. It was too dark to get a picture

Brett Oberholtzer: 2/2 (2 8.5x11s) He was in too big of a hurry to get to the dugout from the bullpen before the game that I didn't want to ask for a picture because he was nice enough to stop for me and sign and no one else

Brett Jackson: 2/2 (2 8x10s) pic with, he was the lone Cub I brought stuff for. I had to wait about an hour outside the stadium to get him leaving the clubhouse. he was very nice!! not to mention very attractive!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And finally my successes from the Astros-Cubs game Sunday at Wrigley. The ushers were such pricks making us wait all the way out by the bullpen and were on top of us if we moved outside the area. Ridiculous! Another reason to dislike the ™™™™hole known as Wrigley Field! I was very impressed with how nice the Astros players were! Nice to see they can still be nice to us fans even though they're struggling

Chris Snyder on team sheet

Brian Bixler: 1/1 (8x10), pic with

Jose Altuve: 1/1 (8x10), pic with, I only saw him sign for me :)

Dallas Keuchel: 1/1 (8x10) pic with, very nice guy!

Lucas Harrell: 1/1 (8x10), pic with

Bud Norris: 1/1 (8x10), pic with, can' say enough about how nice Bud was!! He told me that was an awesome picture I had him sign

Jordan Schafer: 2/2 (2 8x10s), pic with, He was running in from CF and I screamed his name and held up my pictures of him. He's 1 of my favorites. He came right over and signed both for me and took a picture with me then signed for 1 other guy and ran in :)

JA Happ: 1/1 (8x10), pic with, He was awesome!! signed anything and everything for everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW. Insane work!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Goebbert is from my hometown. He's an absolute class act, great guy. I have him on a card, but need a pic or ball. Nice haul!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job! Really enjoy reading the success! Keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

congrats. Must have been a wicked fun time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whoooa!!!! That is an impressive Astros sig collection. There some amazing autographs in there, top to bottom, as well as the Minor leaguers. Wow, Impressive and sweet looking stuff...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice haul, never graphed at Wrigley but its definitely a classic park to watch a game. Good job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone. It was the most fun I've had in a week in a long time!!! I can't wait to display alot of these in my apartment this September!!

Goebbert is from my hometown. He's an absolute class act, great guy. I have him on a card, but need a pic or ball. Nice haul!

Jacob was very nice!!! He has a beautitful autograph! had to get him in person since he doesn't seem to do TTM!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the JB Shucks! He's a hometown kid, and I'm a big fan of his. Looks like an awesome time!

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast