Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Starling ball. Looks fantastic. Nice Mastersons and Almoras, too. I need to get some cards of Almora to send out.

I got both of mine off of sportlots.com great site!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I received a TTM success from Chris Heisey that was sent all the way back in February to Spring Training! Glad to see some of my Spring Training requests still trickling in occasionally!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Los Angeles Angels' Class A affiliate Cedar Rapids Kernels came to town last night for the 1st game of a 4 game series. Last night was Derek Holland bobblehead night and I got there plenty early to get one. Here it is...not coming out of the box until I've moved into my Minneapolis apartment so I don't break it!

As usual I graphed the Kernels first and got everyone I needed. Only downside was the last player I needed came out in the top of the 1st since he was charting and I wasn't able to graph the Lumberkings at all before the game.

Austin Wood: 5/5, 4 8x10s, 1 MWL ball, 1 pic with
    Austin was a great guy and was more than happy to sign for me. Signed 4 photos I took of him last time he pitched here this year and I got a picture with him. Then he got mobbed by a bunch of little kids wanting him to sign. After he signed for the kids I asked if he would mind signing a baseball too and he said it was not a problem at all.

Matt Scioscia: 1/1, pic with
    I befriended an older man whom I have seen at a couple games prior to last night and we chatted waiting in line to get in and also waiting for autographs. He had an extra photo of Scioscia so he gave it to me!! That was very nice of him! He also took some of my photos, except he didn't take the pic I got with Matt Scioscia, someone else did, and unfortunately it is too blurry to print as an 8x10. It is a 4 game series so I may get a new pic.

Cam Bedrosian: 4/4, 3 cards, 1 MWL ball, 1 pic with

Others: Abel Baker, Frazier Hall: cards, Frank De Julio: Index Card
    Wasn't going to get De Julio but the guy that I became friends with got 2 ICs signed and gave me 1
    Top: Frank De Julio, David Villasuso on white paper, David Colvin: Lumberkings card, custom index card

I sat by the man I met the whole game and chatted about baseball and autographs. I thought I knew all the tricks of graphing at the Lumberkings field but he showed me where to get the Lumberkings players after the game after they showered.
    Dillon Hazlett: 4/4, also said he'll give me his next broken bat

Dan Paolini: 3/3

Guillermo Pimentel: 8/8

Ramon Morla: 5/5

Mike Dowd: 2/2

Kevin Rivers: 3/3

Jordan Shipers: 4/4
    Talked to him while he was signing and asked when he pitches next. He told me he doesn't and that he'd been shut down for the year due to too many innings pitched. That was sad to hear since I have enjoyed watching him pitch this year.

Jamal Austin: 1/1

Jabari Blash: 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail brought a success from the Houston Astros' supplemental round pick Lance McCullers Jr. As a diehard Astros fan I was ecstatic to get a return from him! I'm looking forward to seeing him pitch in Houston in the future and help us get back to winning and a World Series!

Lance McCullers Jr.: 2/2
    Out: 8/6 In: 8/20

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great stuff as usual!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff as usual!

Thanks! Sent out my final minor league batch today. Hoping to get some more great returns before I head back to Minneapolis September 1st

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight I went to game 3 of the CR Kernels-Clinton Lumberkings series. I waited until the 7th inning to go so it was free to get in. I got Alex Yarbrough and Cam Bedrosian right off the field after the game but couldn't catch Austin Wood while Bedrosian was signing for me. I somehow missed him coming out of the locker room. I think Wood went out a different door :( O well I will get him tomorrow right off the field! Then I'll need to do some more Lumberkings graphing.

Alex Yarbrough

Cam Bedrosian

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight was the final game of the Lumberkings' homestand before they hit the road for a short 3 game series. For Cedar Rapids I was finally able to pick up Austin Wood on my 8x10 with him. Couldn't be happier with how this turned out signed in gold!

After getting Wood right off the field, I speedwalked my way to the Lumberkings clubhouse about 680 feet away (yes I was bored waiting for the game to end and estimated the distance I would need to walk)
    I was able to catch coach Tommy Cruz coming off the field as well as my favorite Dillon Hazlett.

He laughed at this picture and loved it. He said that was so typical of him having a knee on the ground. He asked if it was on the cd of photos I gave him, to which I replied yes, and he said his uncle was going to love that photo hahaha always enjoy chatting with him

After Hazlett, I had a bit of a wait while the players showered. They slowly started to trickle out and here is who I got: (I didn't stay for everyone tonight because I felt a little weird being the last person in the park that wasn't a player or employee)
    Dan Paolini: 3/3

Kevin Rivers: 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought an autographed 2012 Bowman from Mariners' top prospect Danny Hultzen

Danny Hultzen: 1/1
    Out: 8/9 In: 8/24

Also I need some help. In a few weeks once I get some money I am going to start working on sending photos to everyone in the show "Rookie Blue" to hopefully get autographed. They are currently filming the next season in Canada (it's a Canadian show on ABC). I have seen returns on fanmail.biz from the set address I got off of there so I was wondering if someone can help me out with how to do the return postage on the SASEs since they're coming from Canada. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks a lot!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job on the Heisey and Hultzen. Was able to get both during Spring Training. Hultzen is a super nice guy who signed a ton so hopefully he will continue to be like that.

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast