Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I finally have internet in my new home here in my apartment in downtown Minneapolis. I moved here Saturday, but my mom and I got off to a late start and my mail actually arrived super early around 9am Saturday morning so I had a couple returns.

Brad Brach: 1/1
    Out: 8/14 In: 9/1

Wade Boggs: 3/3, $3 donation
    Out: 8/22 In: 9/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night I went to my first WNBA game since becoming an autograph addict. The Sparks are my favorite team and Candace Parker is my all-time favorite basketball player. Unfortunately the gates only open an hour early, so I wasn't able to get a lot of autographs. When I got to the spot where the Sparks come off the floor Candace was warming up. I was originally by the tunnel I thought they came in and she looked over at me twice because she saw my orange Tennessee gear :) I eventually figured out I was in the wrong spot and made my way down to the right spot. The first Sparks player I got was Marissa Coleman. I was so pumped to get here because I loved watching her at Maryland and was so excited when she came to LA this season!

And then several minutes later my hero came over!!! She signed for everyone and was super nice!! She only had a minute to sign so she told me to get my camera ready for a picture while she signed for others. She put her arm around me and I got a great picture. Yes I'm going to go into total fangirl mode right now but Candace Parker put her arm around me!! :)

I then went for the Lynx on the other end of the arena and I got some big names from the Lynx too.

Maya Moore:
    Seimone Augustus:
    Last night was Taj McWilliams-Franklin Bobblehead night so I was able to add another bobblehead to my collection :)
    And finally after the game a friend that I see at all the autograph opportunities let me tag along with him to go to the Sparks hotel and I got Sparks coach Carol Ross. She saw my Tennessee clothes and commented how I was a Lady Vols fan and I said yes and a Sparks fan :) she said good for you and then I told her it was some interesting officiating (it was flat awful and she got a T) and she laughed and said "I sure thought so"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. The Moore and Parker are sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. The Moore and Parker are sweet!

Thanks! It's kind of amazing I met the 2 faces of the league in 1 night and they were both very nice. I hate UCONN and don't care much for Maya Moore. She was nice but she seemed a little fake with the younger fans. I appreciated Candace being down to earth and very nice to everyone and signing for everyone. I just like her more haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats. i just sent out a 8x10 of seimione and my oldest son that was taken 6 years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats. i just sent out a 8x10 of seimione and my oldest son that was taken 6 years ago.

Hope ur able to get a return!!

BANNED

Country

$3? Really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country

You only sent $3 with those 3 cards? SMH.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You only sent $3 with those 3 cards? SMH.

are you seriously judging me for that!? I didn't have to send anything at all! If you'll notice he has been signing for free lately. If you don't like what I do don't view my thread and keep your opinions to yourself

Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast