Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TTMcardMaster View Post
    You only sent $3 with those 3 cards? SMH.
    SMH on this post- Did you send him a $50 or Something?

You would really "SYH" if you learned I sent a request with 2 cards and instead of enclosing $, I sent a bill for $8.38...
    Currently Collecting Cards of Auburn Alumni in ALL Sports, preferably in their College Uniforms!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SMVintage View Post
    SMH on this post- Did you send him a $50 or Something?

You would really "SYH" if you learned I sent a request with 2 cards and instead of enclosing $, I sent a bill for $8.38...
    glad I'm not the only 1 who thinks $3 is acceptable and this poster was out of line. Thanks for the backup lol
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52

I didn't have much time to graph the Indians while they were in Minneapolis since classes have started up but I did go to their hotel Satuday and got a couple autographs. First Justin Masterson told us not at the hotel. He told us that both Saturday and Sunday. At least he signs well TTM. I was able to get manage Manny Acta and pitcher Chris Seddon on a team sheet.
    I was then able to get Jason Donald on an 8x10 and I also got a picture with him

I also got Jason Kipnis before he boarded the bus. He has a beautiful autograph

I wish I had time to do more of the Indians but had a lot of homework to start the year. Hoping to make it to the Royals game Wednesday, as Johnny Giavotella is 1 of my favorites. Anyone know of his signing habits?

I attended last night's Twins-Royals game and also graphed the Royals afterwards outside Target Field. Wow was it a great night.

Pregame Autographs:
    Luke Hochevar, Will Smith, Bruce Chen, Kelvin Herrera, Jeremy Jeffress, Louis Coleman, Luis Mendoza
    With Will Smith
    Mike Moustakas, was in too much of a hurry to warm up in the cold that he couldn't take a picture. Grateful he took the time to stop
    With Johnny Giavotella, super nice guy!!!
    Johnny Giavotella
    Post-game Autographs: After the game I waited outside Target Field where the players exit to get some more autographs. There were a few of the dealers there that work together and they helped me with recognizing the players. These were the nice dealers. I got a mini bat signed by Moustakas for them after. I didn't have a problem with it since he helped me recognize all the players.
    Giavotella signed 2 more photos for me after :) He is 1 of my favorite players

Alcides Escobar

Eric Hosmer, a lot nicer autograph than the one I got earlier in the season

Jeff Francoeur

Alex Gordon

Aaron Crow, only signed 1 of my 2 photos

Everett Teaford

Everett Teaford
    It was an awesome night!! I ended up getting all of my photos signed except for the 1 Aaron Crow photo he refused to sign after signing 1 already.

What a field day- just awesome stuff- love the Moose, Hosmer, and Alcides :)
    Here are all of my TTM Successes in my photobucket...
    Hidden Content

2013 Spring Training Success Rate- 42/73

2013 Total TTM Count- 281 Items

2013 Total In Person Count- 8 Items

Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    What a field day- just awesome stuff- love the Moose, Hosmer, and Alcides :)
    Thanks!! It was pretty amazing!

go Royals! They are all pretty much really nice guys. I go to a lot of games at Kauffman Stadium, have not been to another stadium besides there and Busch but planning on going to a lot more stadiums next year. Going to the rest of the games at home. You got some pretty nice graphs there too.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Quote Originally Posted by r0yals2012 View Post
    go Royals! They are all pretty much really nice guys. I go to a lot of games at Kauffman Stadium, have not been to another stadium besides there and Busch but planning on going to a lot more stadiums next year. Going to the rest of the games at home. You got some pretty nice graphs there too.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockiesFan33 View Post
    Great signatures as always! Congrats!
    Thanks!! Got your cards the other day and can't wait to send them out! They look awesome!

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast