Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday brought my first TTM success at my new apartment. It was an email request to Olympian Nick Symmonds. I received a signed Topps Olympics card from him. I may send something to him eventually to the address that was listed as the return address. For now this will suffice. What a great return for my Olympics collection, which I hope to start working on more in October when IP chances are few and far between.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only graphed the Chicago White Sox on Sunday morning on getaway day in Minneapolis. Glad I only wasted 1 morning because they were 1 of the least friendly teams I've experienced!! I wasn't able to afford a lot of photos for the teams coming in September since I was unable to find a job this summer so for players I didn't get photos printed for I had to hope I had cards for them. Here is who I got

Gordon Beckham, nice guy
    Chris Sale, was 1 of last to come out for bus so didn't have time for a picture. still appreciated such a high caliber player stopping
    AJ Pierzynski, what a dick! He acted like I was asking him to do something strenuous when I asked him to sign and then after he was done signing he went back to waiting for a cab about 8 feet away and I asked for a picture and he completely ignored me!
    Jake Peavy was awesome and signed for me and the other 2 people there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

AJ Pierzynski is an interesting case, he signs TTM but his sigs look no more than huge scribbles all over the card lol I am however, not surprised to hear that he was a dick in person as I hear the same thing about him on and off the field- Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ Pierzynski is an interesting case, he signs TTM but his sigs look no more than huge scribbles all over the card lol I am however, not surprised to hear that he was a dick in person as I hear the same thing about him on and off the field- Bri

yeah the 1 collector and 1 dealer that were at the hotel with me were making fun of his autograph so much haha even when he was still within earshot since he was such an ™™™

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Surprised the White Sox weren't nicer, when they came were in Michigan a few weeks back, they were great, just about every player signed except Peavy throughout the series.

That Sale turned out great, though.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Surprised the White Sox weren't nicer, when they came were in Michigan a few weeks back, they were great, just about every player signed except Peavy throughout the series.

That Sale turned out great, though.

Yeah some of the guys that went for them other games said they werent the nicest then either

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow it's been a while since I've posted on here!! Finally got some TTM successes!! First I tried the Yankees hotel last night and it was a bust. No one wanted to sign. But I did get to see all the rookies in their Star Wars costumes!! That made my night!!

Today I finally got a return at my new apartment for my first returns I sent out from here.

Jessica Mendoza: 2/2, with personal note
    Out: 9/10 In: 9/24

She signed the 2 cards RockiesFan made for me and loved them!! She also included a personal note telling me she hoped our paths crossed again because in my letter I told her I really enjoyed meeting her at O'Hare airport in 2008. I was waiting to board my flight in San Antonio to Chicago returning home from my cousin's wedding and several of my favorite USA softball players walked right by me and were on our flight. Of course no one recognized them but me since I'm a softball junkie. My sisters and dad also recognized them because we all played and my dad coached. I ended up finding them in O'Hare and got them all to sign a piece of notepad paper. I was too nervous to ask them in San Antonio for autographs haha! And yes I tore the note in half opening the envelope :(

I also received this awesome JJ Watt poster from my grandma in Houston. She always likes to surprise me with awesome Houston sports stuff from the Houston Chronicle because she knows what a diehard fan I am!! Would love to get this signed but not sure if JJ is still doing TTM this season as I haven't seen any recent successes. Anyone have any idea if he's still doing TTM?

And finally, on a non-autograph related topic, I adopted this gorgeous little rescue kitty from my local shelter this weekend :) Debating between the names Nieko and Hope-yes Hope after Hope Solo...leaning towards Hope. Opinions are welcome!! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great success with Jessica my little cousin is obsessed with softball. And That's a super cool cat you got there, i would definitely go with hope in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great success with Jessica my little cousin is obsessed with softball. And That's a super cool cat you got there, i would definitely go with hope in my opinion.

Even though I could not continue my softball career in college due to a torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus it will always be my favorite sport!! And thanks! I'm leaning towards Hope!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

+1 for Hope!

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast