Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Super cool Hope Solo success and phenomenal Foltynewitz :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's been said probably 8 times before me, but congrats on the Hope Solo success. Surprises like that are just incredible. and I can only imagine what your reaction was. Congrats again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much everyone!! I'm pretty much the world's biggest Hope Solo fan so I was just beyond excited when I saw that haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Hi! your Private Message box is full.... but as for the photo quality, that was like literally the best TTM advice Ive gotten in forever- thanks a ton!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I got 2 returns today to close out October, both from the Arizona Fall League.

Gary Daley: 4/4
    Out: 10/22 In: 10/31

Almost forgot he was with the Cardinals until I saw this.. cool haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi! your Private Message box is full.... but as for the photo quality, that was like literally the best TTM advice Ive gotten in forever- thanks a ton!!!

I just cleared out some messages so it's no longer full!! And no problem happy to pass along some helpful tips

SCF Rewards
    Country

Almost forgot he was with the Cardinals until I saw this.. cool haha

haha yeah took a little digging to figure out who he was with now

SCF Rewards
    Country

The past 2 days have brought 1 success and 1 semi-success. Yesterday I received a return from US Swimming great Amanda Beard

Amanda Beard: 1/1
    Out: 10/4 In: 11/2

I also received a bronze statue of my all-time favorite baseball player Jeff Bagwell. $3 on ebay

Today I received a 9x12 envelope from the Golden State Warriors. I tried to catch the Andris Beirdrins autograph window before it closed but I seem to have just missed out. That's ok because I received a nice headshot 8x10 of David Lee, 1 of my favorite NBA players and a great guy that I hope to meet again when he comes here November 16.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everyone,
    I was wondering if any of you that read my thread would be interested in purchasing autographed Timberwolves 8x10s from me in the coming weeks? I have a new order of photos coming in to get autographed for pretty much everyone on the team. I am in a bit of a financial pinch due to some unexpected bills that came up along with my inability to properly budget. I don't want to go on ebay because I don't want to deal with the hassle of proving they are authentic and then paying the outrageous sellers fees. So if anyone is interested let me know either on here or via PM and hopefully we can work something out. I am also trying to start paying off my $70k pile of student loan debt so it is not so rough when I graduate. I figure all of you trust me that they are authentic since I post so often haha If you are interested in getting a specific photo autographed I'm sure we could probably work something out that way as well. Sorry to clog up my thread with a posting like this

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are the Minnesota Timberwolves autographs I am willing to part with and sell. All serious offers will be considered. None of them have been authenticated but they have all been previously posted with recaps of how I obtained them. I wouldn't clog up this site with posts like this if I could help it. Shipping is $3 for 8x10s, $5 for floorboards. Thanks

JJ Barea: $20

Kevin Love: $45

Derrick Williams: $25

Ricky Rubio: $45

6x6 Floorboards:
    Nikola Pekovic: $15

Darko Milicic: $15

Anthony Tolliver: $10

Wayne Ellington: $15

Michael Beasley: $20

Thanks for viewing!!

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast