Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I received a preprint from Peyton Manning but that's my fault. I didn't realize donations were mandatory so my 8x10 will go back out in the mail tomorrow with a check to his foundation. I also received all of the Houston Chronicle sports pages from the Texans playoff run from my grandma!! That made me forget about the Manning failure. I was so excited when I opened that envelope!! I'm a diehard Texans fan and a Houston native.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Donations are definitely not mandatory for Manning.. Most people can get him without a donation. He must be busy right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Donations are definitely not mandatory for Manning.. Most people can get him without a donation. He must be busy right now.

O ok. thanks. I'm going to mail it out tonight with a $5 check and hopefully I'll get a reply

SCF Rewards
    Country

today was my last day of mail at home before I go back to school :( and all I got was a Lions fan pack. Also made some customs. Pictures in blog

SCF Rewards
    Country

well today is officially an awful day. 2 days ago my jumpdrive with all of my autograph stuff wouldn't work on any computers at my house. got back to school today and it won't work on their computers either so it's officially lost :( if anyone knows how to recover stuff from a jumpdrive that cannot be recognized on computers I would greatly appreciate the help!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got all settled into my dorm yesterday. So as promised I updated my blog with all of my previous in-person autograph successes including a picture of my Tim Tebow autograph!! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to the Wolves-Pacers game last night. First NBA game. Got several autographs but the only big name I got was JJ Barea since the doors opened 30 minutes late. There are a couple autos I'm not sure of since I got them when the players weren't in uniform. If you could take a look at my blog and let me know who they are if you know I'd really appreciate it! Also have more details of last night in my blog. Link in my signature! Thanks

Special thanks to AutoFreak2842 for the amazing tips for graphing the Wolves!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Minnesota Gophers Pro-Alumni game yesterday and then went to the Rockets-Wolves game! Unreal day! Got so many autographs yesterday I can't even count. I posted pictures and the stories to all of them in my blog. Sorry but I just spent 25 minutes on that blog post so I don't want to type it all again. Check out my blog!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

just called my mom to chat for a little bit. asked her if I have received much mail, which I have!! I have fan packs from the Chicago White Sox, Boston Red Sox, and Houston Astros waiting for me at home. I also got autographed 8x10s from former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, personalized to me, and Notre Dame Women's Basketball star Skylar Diggins, also personalized to me. So pumped about these!

The past couple days I've been putting together all of my 8x10s to mail to Spring Training. Sending about 150-200 8x10s. Postage costs are gonna hurt but I prefer 8x10s because I think they look the best. Hopefully I'll have a lot more mail waiting for me when I go home for spring break the 3rd week of March.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have some awesome stuff!

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast