Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 673
  1. #311
    So I am putting together my Spring Training request list and I've been thinking of a target goal for number of autographs obtained IP & TTM in 2013. For those who regularly follow my thread what do you think would be a good goal? It will be my first full year in Minneapolis so I will have all MLB and WNBA season. I think it would be sweet to get 2,013 autographs in 2013 but don't know if that's realistic. And what is everyone else aiming for in 2013 and also for Spring Training?
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52


  2. Wata Photo
  3. #312
    When do you send out letters for spring training? I haven't yet tried during spring training but I really would like to! Thanks!

  4. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by alowe1034 View Post
    When do you send out letters for spring training? I haven't yet tried during spring training but I really would like to! Thanks!
    Last year was my first year and I sent them out on Valentine's Day haha good project to keep me busy on that day as a single woman haha but most went out end of February when my student loan refund came since that's when I could afford postage :/
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52


  5. #314
    Thanks! This is my first year of seriously doing this, after some of the cards I got back I just want to send more and more! It stinks being in college because I have SASEs waiting at home that I need to open!

  6. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by alowe1034 View Post
    Thanks! This is my first year of seriously doing this, after some of the cards I got back I just want to send more and more! It stinks being in college because I have SASEs waiting at home that I need to open!
    haha exactly how I felt last Spring Training. Spring Training is when I first started doing TTM hardcore and the wait for Spring Break was driving me crazy because I just wanted to open my mail haha but since I live 6 hrs from my college I couldn't go home each weekend to check my mail haha much better living off campus with my own apartment with a mail box that is big enough to put 9x12 envelopes in without bending so I no longer have to put up with my 8x10s getting bent. it's awesome. Sent out 124 TTM requests since moving in Sept 1 haha
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52


  7. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by clryan5 View Post
    haha exactly how I felt last Spring Training. Spring Training is when I first started doing TTM hardcore and the wait for Spring Break was driving me crazy because I just wanted to open my mail haha but since I live 6 hrs from my college I couldn't go home each weekend to check my mail haha much better living off campus with my own apartment with a mail box that is big enough to put 9x12 envelopes in without bending so I no longer have to put up with my 8x10s getting bent. it's awesome. Sent out 124 TTM requests since moving in Sept 1 haha
    Wow! Once I go home I'm going to try sending to some MLB player's home addresses I found. I honestly love the feeling of opening up someone you never expected to get back. Maybe home addresses will work where less people will send them!

  8. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by alowe1034 View Post
    Wow! Once I go home I'm going to try sending to some MLB player's home addresses I found. I honestly love the feeling of opening up someone you never expected to get back. Maybe home addresses will work where less people will send them!
    Surprise successes are the best! and yeah since I've sent out so many I think I'm done sending out for 2012. Already looking forward to Spring Training. Stamps will be on my Christmas list as a recommended stocking stuffer haha!
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52


  9. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by clryan5 View Post
    So I am putting together my Spring Training request list and I've been thinking of a target goal for number of autographs obtained IP & TTM in 2013. For those who regularly follow my thread what do you think would be a good goal? It will be my first full year in Minneapolis so I will have all MLB and WNBA season. I think it would be sweet to get 2,013 autographs in 2013 but don't know if that's realistic. And what is everyone else aiming for in 2013 and also for Spring Training?
    I guess I can lend a voice since my forum is based on my 2012 goal (going forward will have to switch it up).

    I went for 100 in 2012 and well overshot that as Im closing in on perhaps 200 by 2012's end. So....maybe a cool goal would be 213. It's not 2013, but its close enough. Or try to make a singular goal. i know one of my goals this past year that i never got around to was getting the autographs of the cast of Blue Mountain State. That may become a main goal for 2013, or perhaps I may shoot for an entire team, like my side 2011 WS St. Louis Cardinals project. These are all great ideas. Hope it helps
    Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
    500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
    Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak
    STAY TUNED...

  10. #319
    Thanks but with all the IP I do as well as TTM I'd get 213 by March haha
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52


  11. #320
    I've got a 5 1/2 hour Greyhound bus ride ahead of me Wednesday to get home for Thanksgiving, plus a 3 hour car ride to actually get to my home so I think I'll go through my Kodak program and count all of the autographs I have gotten this year to see how many I should aim for next year. And I'm going to count the number of Spring Training returns to put together a goal as well. I finished putting together my Spring Training list around 1am haha it's quite the list!
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52


Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •