Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phenomenal stuff, love the Paniks as he is a great signer- I am stocking up on some of his stuff to send to his team this coming season. Also really like that unique Gominski success and the Aplin dual signature. I saw them twice in Tri City this year as the whole team is such a phenomenal autograph signing team with literally one of the nicest home venues in Troy NY. Cool Guy Frieri and Cushing ones too... Hope my Cushing TTM comes back soon. I have been so slow on TTMs but have been stocking up on stamps and already starting my request pile for Spring Training... believe it or not its right around the corner. I have had three requests come back in three weeks... Ron Cey, Nate Archibald, and Dallas Clark which I will post on here... I think my next thread is going to be "successes during the baseball offseason", as its been so slow that I could combine all of them in one post Haha... glad to see your doing well with your successes and I hope to be sending out a batch to retired baseball, NBA, etc. next week just to get some attempts out there. Also, I have been really trading for cards for baseball and I am going to be ending up with tons of duplicates.... mainly from 2012 Bowman- maybe we can make a trade - I like 4x6 photos and I know you print them out nicely so if you want to save some money from ebay purchases I have a ton of extra 2012 Bowman cards... just a thought :) keep up the good work and I apologize I have been really slow with TTM work over the past month or two- Ill get right back into it... Bri

Thanks for the kind words! I actually bought the 2012 Bowman Prospects set and am looking at getting the Bowman draft picks set you were telling me about that comes out Wednesday. I can't find a checklist for it though. And I have really slowed down on my TTM requests to save up for Spring Training. I even put rolls of stamps on my Christmas list! Ha! I would be happy to do a trade though! I also recommend justcommons.com for cards. They don't have all of the minor league cards but almost all of the players I am going to send to they had their Bowman cards for and they are super cheap. Plus if you're order is over $10, which I don't think either of us will have a problem with haha, it is free shipping. Under $10 is just $2 flate rate shipping so it's a great deal!! I am really enjoying graphing the Timberwolves IP as I have developed a bit of a friendship with my favorite player JJ Barea and will be getting his shoes after Friday's game :) I got a couple more great successes today and I think you will especially like 1 of them. I will post soon after I'm done with my 12 pg Islam paper!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Hey Colleen, so glad to hear about your graphing experiences with the Wolves... I love JJ Barea and that is so cool that you get to meet these guys in person. I sent you the checklist for 2012 Bowman Draft via PM... lots of quality players and some great signers scattered throughout, but even more awesome... a lot of very young prospects mixed in there :) I will check out justcommons.com as we speak-thanks a ton!!!

PS- By the way, Ive been shopping on justcommons.com for the past half hour... LOVE IT!!!
    Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 11-26-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Colleen, so glad to hear about your graphing experiences with the Wolves... I love JJ Barea and that is so cool that you get to meet these guys in person. I sent you the checklist for 2012 Bowman Draft via PM... lots of quality players and some great signers scattered throughout, but even more awesome... a lot of very young prospects mixed in there :) I will check out justcommons.com as we speak-thanks a ton!!!

PS- By the way, Ive been shopping on justcommons.com for the past half hour... LOVE IT!!!

Wow thank you so much!! I'm excited to check it out! And yeah I had put all my cards in the cart for like 5 teams working my way through my Spring Training list and then my internet froze and when I pulled it back up my cart was empty :( Also RJ Hobby on Ebay is a great seller!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats good to know... I have about 20.00 worth of stuff on my cart... kinda sifting through what I have and what I need but love the site... I can not wait to use it when I go to AA NH Fisher Cats and A Lowell Spinners this year- Bri

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Some nice successes! Did you use the Fort Meyers address on Chris Johnson? (Need to get him for my set)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday and today I have received a couple ebay pickups and TTM returns.

Ebay Pickups
    Brett Eibner 2011 Bowman Platinum Certified
    $0.99

Robbie Ray 2012 Bowman Platinum Certified
    $0.99

TTM Successes:
    Matt Downs: 1/1
    Out: 11/16 In: 11/26
    Super fast success from the Astros utilityman who is now a free agent

Brett Jackson: 2/2
    Out: 11/12 In: 11/27
    Awesome success from the Cubs rookie sent to his home address I found. Love getting returns for home addresses that I find. He has a beautiful autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Jackson for sure!!! super success... Im assuming that is the one that I was going to love? haha I certainly do as that is phenomenal... i sent a ttm out to him early this year... hope he brought his mail home with him
    Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 11-28-2012 at 09:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Jackson for sure!!! super success... Im assuming that is the one that I was going to love? haha I certainly do as that is phenomenal... i sent a ttm out to him early this year... hope he brought his mail home with him

Yup that's the one since u love prospects haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

The past couple days have been pretty slow for TTM successes but I have received several Ebay pickups. I also purchased the brand new 2012 Bowman Draft Picks set that came out yesterday on Ebay for only $20. I was shocked at how cheap it was. Makes me think I didn't buy the complete set haha!

Lucas Giolito: 2/2
    Out: 11/16 In: 11/29
    Great success from a talented Nationals prospect. Hope he makes a full recovery from Tommy John surgery

I also got a RTS from Stana Katic sent to the Castle address in the TTMM. Does anyone know an alternative address for her? Castle is my all-time favorite show and I sent to all of the main cast members so I hope they don't all come back RTS!

Ebay pickups:
    David Lough: $1.49

Michael Morse 2012 Bowman Platinum With Game-Used Memorabilia
    $3.26, anyone know is that game used material from a bat? Doesn't feel like it but curious. Really like how he plays

Coby Fleener Rookie Patch
    $1.99, also came with a Dwyane Allen jersey patch. If anyone wants to buy it from me I'd be willing to sell it for $1 or so.

Jason Hirsh: $0.99
    I really liked him as an Astro and never did approve of the trade that sent him to Colorado. Always enjoy adding Astros autographs to my collection

And finally the big one...
    Hope Solo!!!!!!!! 11x14 $29.99
    This is such a sick autograph. The photo looks amazing because she looks amazing!! Not a day goes by that I wish I was as pretty as her!! I certainly don't approve of her marriage to the criminal Jerramy Stevens but who am I to judge never having been in a relationship. We forget that these athletes don't ask to be role models, they get thrust into the role because they are good at their sport. We forget behind these incredible athletes are normal, fragile human beings. And it does not change the fact that she is the greatest goalkeeper in the history of women's soccer. Anyone who says she should be kicked off the team with Tom Sermanni taking over is just insane! This is my 2nd autograph I have purchased of hers, coincidentally both from the same dealer on ebay. Pumped to add this to my collection. I have a whole wall in my bedroom dedicated to Hope Solo with a 24x36 poster of her Nike jumping through the air in a sports bra picture, several pictures, my 8x10 autograph, and now this 11x14!!

Bobbleheads:
    Recently I snagged 2 white whales for my bobblehead collection off ebay and I'm currently winning my 3rd and final white whale now!
    Brad Ausmus Surfing: Brad Ausmus was 1 of my favorite players and if there was a Hall of Fame for most attractive MLB players he'd be the first in :) Too bad the Astros didn't hire him as manager. Us female Astros fans could use some eye candy to look at while suffering through what will undoubtedly be another poor Astros season in 2013

JJ Barea, what can I say that readers of my thread don't already know. I love JJ Barea and I am quickly becoming a Barea supercollector!! Making some room in my apartment for a small wall space to hang all of my Barea autographs. I think they'd look cool together. I am going to tomorrow's game to hopefully get his shoes. I don't wanna ask him before the game but I might say I'm back after going home to Iowa for Thanksgiving so he knows I wasn't in town for the last home game he played in

I also made a couple customs for Barea. Can't decide which I like better. I'd love for him to inscribe "Coqui" but I'm not going to ask haha. Opinions welcomed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I like the Custom. i prefer the one without typing.

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast