Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Man, you killed it at the 'Wolves game! Nice AK-47...I tried him TTM several years ago without success...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, you killed it at the 'Wolves game! Nice AK-47...I tried him TTM several years ago without success...

Thanks! They are signing unbelievably well inside this year! I never see Kirilenko or Shved inside but they always sign outside

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight was another excellent night of graphing at the Wolves game.

On my team sheet I added Luke Ridnour and Lou Amundson inside
    Greg Stiemsma: 1/1 game program
    This was the game program given out tonight to season ticket holders. I decided to get that signed instead of my card. He didn't see me holding out a silver marker for him so he signed in black. It looks better in person than the picture shows.
    Alexey Shved: 2/2, game program, 8x12

JJ Barea: 1/1
    I thanked him for the shoes Wednesday and I also gave him a Christmas card. I put a page long note telling him what a big fan I am, how much I appreciate his willingness to always sign for me, and a thank you for the shoes. I also included a $5 Caribou gift card.
    Andrei Kirilenko: 1/1
    His wife drove him and he was sitting in the passenger seat. He had his wife roll down her window and asked us if we had stuff for him to sign and told us to come over to his window. What a great guy!
    Malcolm Lee: 2/2
    First time I have seen him sign outside. Asked him how his knee is and wished him a quick recovery

Nikola Pekovic: 1/1, 1/1
    Signed outside and inside for me

Luke Ridnour: 2/2
    Happy he signed my last 8x10 of him plus my team sheet above. Need to order more 8x10s since I have run out of photos for a lot of players.
    Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Doors opened at 5:30 for season ticket holders. Rubio was warming up when I got to my usual spot and within 5 minutes he was coming off. He barely signed, which is understandable. He only signed for me and 1 other person in the concourse tunnel, and a few waiting in the stands before me. Not a great autograph but I am happy he stopped. Before outside he signed for everyone but 3 people, and I was one of those he didn't sign for. A dealer used his kid to get double the autographs and I have never been pushed out of the way more in a night of graphing than I was by that kid tonight outside.
    This was probably my last Timberwolves game of 2012. I am going to the Thunder game next week with my oldest sister, brother, and mom and we are going to try for Durant inside but it won't be one of my usual experiences. I usually end up getting in fights with this sister about waiting for autographs since she doesn't get it so I'm not going to push the issue, especially since I haven't seen her since she moved to North Carolina for Duke in August and it's the beginning of my holiday break home.

My in person successes this week made up for my abysmal TTM week with just 1 return. I am heading home to Iowa for a couple weeks next Friday. That leaves me with 4 days left of 2012 for TTM returns at my apartment. Hopefully there are a ton waiting for me at home as I have seen several players signing that I have sent to with my Iowa address as the return address. Plus I should have a lot waiting for me here when I return home in January. This may be my last post for a while as I have finals next week! Wish me luck!!

BANNED

Country

Tonight was another excellent night of graphing at the Wolves game.

On my team sheet I added Luke Ridnour and Lou Amundson inside
    Greg Stiemsma: 1/1 game program
    This was the game program given out tonight to season ticket holders. I decided to get that signed instead of my card. He didn't see me holding out a silver marker for him so he signed in black. It looks better in person than the picture shows.
    Alexey Shved: 2/2, game program, 8x12

JJ Barea: 1/1
    I thanked him for the shoes Wednesday and I also gave him a Christmas card. I put a page long note telling him what a big fan I am, how much I appreciate his willingness to always sign for me, and a thank you for the shoes. I also included a $5 Caribou gift card.
    Andrei Kirilenko: 1/1
    His wife drove him and he was sitting in the passenger seat. He had his wife roll down her window and asked us if we had stuff for him to sign and told us to come over to his window. What a great guy!
    Malcolm Lee: 2/2
    First time I have seen him sign outside. Asked him how his knee is and wished him a quick recovery

Nikola Pekovic: 1/1, 1/1
    Signed outside and inside for me

Luke Ridnour: 2/2
    Happy he signed my last 8x10 of him plus my team sheet above. Need to order more 8x10s since I have run out of photos for a lot of players.
    Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Doors opened at 5:30 for season ticket holders. Rubio was warming up when I got to my usual spot and within 5 minutes he was coming off. He barely signed, which is understandable. He only signed for me and 1 other person in the concourse tunnel, and a few waiting in the stands before me. Not a great autograph but I am happy he stopped. Before outside he signed for everyone but 3 people, and I was one of those he didn't sign for. A dealer used his kid to get double the autographs and I have never been pushed out of the way more in a night of graphing than I was by that kid tonight outside.
    This was probably my last Timberwolves game of 2012. I am going to the Thunder game next week with my oldest sister, brother, and mom and we are going to try for Durant inside but it won't be one of my usual experiences. I usually end up getting in fights with this sister about waiting for autographs since she doesn't get it so I'm not going to push the issue, especially since I haven't seen her since she moved to North Carolina for Duke in August and it's the beginning of my holiday break home.

My in person successes this week made up for my abysmal TTM week with just 1 return. I am heading home to Iowa for a couple weeks next Friday. That leaves me with 4 days left of 2012 for TTM returns at my apartment. Hopefully there are a ton waiting for me at home as I have seen several players signing that I have sent to with my Iowa address as the return address. Plus I should have a lot waiting for me here when I return home in January. This may be my last post for a while as I have finals next week! Wish me luck!!

Non graphers never understand how much time and effort we put into this stuff. They just see the pictures and hear about the moments that we are meeting the athletes and don't realize that it often takes hours of waiting, early arrival times as while as plenty of standing and sitting, sometimes in unpleasant conditions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah they just don't get the appeal. They would love to meet Durant but I doubt they want to put in the extra time of waiting at the hotel which is fine

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Good luck at the Thunder game!! I love the TWolves haul as always... Its been a tough TTM week for me as well but I am certainly gearing up for the baseball season :)
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I got home from my first final of the day to 1 return and 1 RTS. The RTS came from former Red Sox prospect Tyler Yockey. And for the return

Jamie Moyer: 5/5 c/o home
    Out: 12/10 In: 12/18
    Super fast return from Moyer. Took a gamble sending 5 cards since I have around 50 cards to get signed by him from a big lot I bought on ebay. Glad he was willing to sign so many! Love how they turned out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was my final day of mail before heading home for the holidays.

Jordy Nelson: 1/3, signed the Inception but kept the other 2. Unfortunately it got bent since I wasn't sure I needed a toploader since it's such a thick card
    Out: 12/10 In: 12/20
    Pat Neshek: 10/10
    Out: 12/10 In: 12/20

And finally my JJ Barea Puerto Rico jersey arrived today! Can't wait to get it signed when I return to Minneapolis on New Year's Day!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Great stuff! I love how Moyer has a working home address as I have a handful of items that I would like to send him to get signed too- Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to the Thunder-Timberwolves game Thursday night with my oldest sister, brother, and mom since my brother and sister are big Kevin Durant and Thunder fans

I couldn't be hardcore about wanting autographs since I didn't want to spoil the night, but I was able to get a couple. Unfortunately there was no sign of Kevin Durant :( But he signed a ton at the hotel I heard

Hasheem Thabeet on team sheet
    Serge Ibaka 8x10

Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast