Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I agree! People don't appreciate the fact that Biggio was an every day player despite being hit by more pitches than any other player in MLB history.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I received an email return I had long forgotten about

Tony Dungy: 1/0

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought 1 return, atypical from what my Mondays have been like. I sent out a 9 requests today plus 1 going out tomorrow so hopefully my mailbox starts to heat up again soon. Tomorrow I have 3 8x10s going out to the beautiful and amazing Jessica Chastain! I saw Zero Dark Thirty Friday and it was the best movie I've ever seen. I still can't get over how good she was in it. My new photo order arrived today with her photos in it so they are going out tomorrow.

Billy Beane: 2/2
    Out: 12/20 In: 1/14

Today's returns bring my 2013 total to 63/2,013. I hope to keep my running total in my signature as up to date as possible!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well call me crazy but I did not go for Blake Griffin tonight. I decided instead I'd go for him when they are back on the 30th. I was shocked to learn he signed off the bus entering the arena, inside before warmups, and again outside before boarding the bus to leave. I will try him next time, but I just didn't feel like fighting the chaotic crowds. And I know this sounds crazy but I am developing some rapport with the Timberwolves players so it was nice to see them after a long 9 day roadtrip.

JJ Barea: 1/1 Puerto Rico Jersey
    What can I say? Continues to be an awesome signer!
    Derrick Williams: 3/3
    Slowly getting all of my D Will stuff in anticipation of him getting traded.

Ricky Rubio: 2/2
    I got him on 1 8x10 outside driving in. He was very sweet and happy to sign as I was the only person there since everyone had run around the corner to the Clippers' bus.

Nikola Pekovic: 2/2

Andrei Kirilenko: 5/5
    He signed 1 for me before the game right after Rubio came and gave me the full signature without asking since I was the only one there. I have been nervous to ask him for multiples because he is such an awesome guy signing I don't want to take advantage of him. But afterwards, he drove out and parked his car in the lane closest to the curb by the Wolves garage and signed everything for everyone. He signed 8 or 12 cards for a friend I went with. I went last since it was random people asking for pieces of paper signed before me. I handed him my last 4 8x10s and said whatever you have time for. I then chatted about the game and told him nice game. He then joked with me saying he'll sign them all differently giving met he Russian signature and American. I laughed and thanked him. I then asked him if I could get some shoes after a game this season and he said absolutely I'll get you some. Andrei Kirilenko is without a doubt 1 of the nicest guys in the NBA if not the nicest!!!

Greg Stiemsma: 2/2
    He has gotten better signing outside recently. I think I am one of his favorites since I chat with him while he is signing and I get a better signature than the others.

Chase Budinger: 2/2
    The 8x10 signed in blue smeared :( I thought it was dry but was clearly wrong

Luke Ridnour: 1/1
    Dante Cunningham: 1/1
    Alexey Shved: 2/2
    Missed him before the game getting someone else and waiting for the photo to dry but he was nice enough to sign after

And lastly, I received these in the mail today from a guy I saw at several Lumberkings games this summer. He somehow found me on Facebook, though I don't recall telling him my name. It was a very nice gesture on his part and I really appreciate it. Jeremy Hellickson is from Iowa and did a signing at his high school recently, where the guy that sent these got the card signed. After going back and forth I have decided to count these 2 as TTM successes in my 2,013 goal. I originally wasn't going to count them in my total but they are autographs going to my collection so I said why not.

BANNED

Country

Nice AK47! Love the Russian signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Love the Andrei kirilenkos... you are getting quite the T-Wolves collection thats for sure. Nice work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice AK47! Love the Russian signature.

Thanks! So do I. I was amazed he took the time to sign his full signature on a couple since I gave him 4 8x10s

BANNED

Country

You killed it again, as usual, haha. Wish I could of made it. I was even re considering coming down for a bit, before all the stuff happened. Oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You killed it again, as usual, haha. Wish I could of made it. I was even re considering coming down for a bit, before all the stuff happened. Oh well.

Haha thanks! Hope you are able to make it down soon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I don't do trades. I'll sell it to you for $20

I could do $15 for the Shved. Shoot me a PM if interested.

As always, fantastic, fantastic successes! Love reading your thread.

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast