Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought 1 success. I can't wait to get some money to start sending out again!

Mike Foltynewicz: 4/4
    Out: 1/12 In: 1/18
    Super fast 6 day return from stud Astros' prospect
    He signed 2 2011 Heritage Minors, Heritage Minors All-Star, and a Heritage Minors jersey card

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ok
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 01-25-2013 at 12:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i hope he reaches AAA- OKC Redhawks this year. Would love to see him pitch before he hits the bigs. He did a great job at Lexington last year and if he continues to progress he should hit the bigs in 2014 unless they just rush him.

I highly doubt he reaches AAA this year. My guess is he starts in AA Corpus Christi unless they send him to High A Lancaster. I don't see that happening since we tend not to send our best pitching prospects there since it is so hitter friendly. There is no need to rush him and jeopardize his future. I bet the earliest he makes the majors is a September call up in 2014.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ok
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 01-25-2013 at 12:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ok
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 01-25-2013 at 12:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I love the Foltynewicz's :) quick question Colleen... when you send four cards out do you use a regular plain white envelope? Especially with a thick jersey card was just wondering how you send them in the most cost effective way? thanks, bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

also lots of sports talk radio about the Thunder are interested in Barea, hear any thing in Minny about a possible trade?

I've seen rumors on Twitter but I don't think he'll get dealt. Several of the regular graphers think the same thing. He better not! I'd be heartbroken!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This morning I walked down to the Target Center for the Timberwolves shootaround because I will be doing the Rockets tonight. The Rockets are my favorite team so I am excited to graph them and also watch them in action. I was able to get 35 autographs this morning! It was awesome!

JJ Barea: 2/2, 1/1 11x14, 1/1 Dallas Mavericks Hat
    Unfortunately I missed him driving out because I was at the wrong door so I wasn't able to knock out my last 3 11x14s. Still very excited to get these signed, especially the hat, because I've had it for a couple months now!

Greg Stiemsma: 2/2
    Missed him on the way in but got him on the way out. Ran out of photos for him on Thursday but have plenty of cards for him
    Coach Shawn Respert: 2/2
    Always a pleasant and personable guy when signing
    Lou Amundson: 1/1
    I had a lighter colored card next to this one and hoped he would sign that 1 so I could get this one in silver but o well. It bubbled a little bit. I thought I prepped it well enough
    Andrei Kirilenko: 6/6

Chase Budinger: 4/4
    A couple smeared unfortunately. He's a really nice guy. A lot of fun to talk to

Nikola Pekovic: 4/4

Ricky Rubio: 2/2
    Derrick Williams: 2/2

Luke Ridnour: 2/2

Brandon Roy: 2/2
    I finally got him!!!

Alexey Shved: 5/5
    He smeared the dual Russian photo with Kirilenko when he handed it back to me but o well

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was very excited for tonight's game because the Houston Rockets are my favorite team. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very exciting game but I got some great autographs!

Cole Aldrich: 2/2
    He was the only one that signed at the hotel. I left around 4:40 because it was miserably cold and windy. He signed 1 photo for me at the hotel and 1 inside

Omer Asik: 2/2
    He was a pretty nice guy. Signed a lot of autographs

Marcus Morris: 1/1
    Jeremy Lin: 1/1
    He carried a black sharpie and signed for a lot of people but I think he was one of the least friendly and personable athletes I've met. And it's got to be the worst autograph I've ever seen. I just wanted to tell him to get over himself. He is so overrated!
    Chandler Parsons: 5/5
    Got some help from some friends to get my many Parsons photos done. Only had 1 go unsigned. I asked him if I could get his shoes after and he said yeah. I asked him where at and he said here in the tunnel since they're all packed up when he goes out to the bus. I thanked him and told him he was my favorite player (he has been since we drafted him). He smiled and said thanks. Unfortunately when I asked him in the tunnel he just glared at me and walked by. I understand-he played pretty bad and the team overall was pretty bad. I won't hold it against him and will try again next year.

Chase Budinger: 2/2
    I got a picture with Chase before the game because I didn't have time to grab my cards. I got 2 cards signed by him as he headed back out to the bench at halftime. He is a class act, always happy to sign. I love how this picture turned out and I can't wait to print it off and get it signed
    He liked the Prizm card and said he hadn't seen that one. I offered it to him to keep but he passed.

BANNED

Country

1. Awesome stuff in the AM, Imma have to make it to shoot around one these days, that's crazy of a haul. Haha Super jealous. 2. Love the Aldrich's. Love the MN boys. I would love to get him again. 3. Even though he was one of my least favorite Gators, I'm jealous of the parsons. and lastly, wow Lin.....

Nice haul as usual!

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast