Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. Awesome stuff in the AM, Imma have to make it to shoot around one these days, that's crazy of a haul. Haha Super jealous. 2. Love the Aldrich's. Love the MN boys. I would love to get him again. 3. Even though he was one of my least favorite Gators, I'm jealous of the parsons. and lastly, wow Lin.....

Nice haul as usual!

1. Shootaround is the best time to get them, bar none!
    2. Aldrich was very nice. He signed for everyone. I just wish he'd get more minutes
    3. The Parsons turned out great, would've been sweet to get his shoes...and yeah I didn't think it was possible to like Lin even less...but I do now! haha

BANNED

Country

I was very excited for tonight's game because the Houston Rockets are my favorite team. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very exciting game but I got some great autographs!

Cole Aldrich: 2/2
    He was the only one that signed at the hotel. I left around 4:40 because it was miserably cold and windy. He signed 1 photo for me at the hotel and 1 inside

Omer Asik: 2/2
    He was a pretty nice guy. Signed a lot of autographs

Marcus Morris: 1/1
    Jeremy Lin: 1/1
    He carried a black sharpie and signed for a lot of people but I think he was one of the least friendly and personable athletes I've met. And it's got to be the worst autograph I've ever seen. I just wanted to tell him to get over himself. He is so overrated!
    Chandler Parsons: 5/5
    Got some help from some friends to get my many Parsons photos done. Only had 1 go unsigned. I asked him if I could get his shoes after and he said yeah. I asked him where at and he said here in the tunnel since they're all packed up when he goes out to the bus. I thanked him and told him he was my favorite player (he has been since we drafted him). He smiled and said thanks. Unfortunately when I asked him in the tunnel he just glared at me and walked by. I understand-he played pretty bad and the team overall was pretty bad. I won't hold it against him and will try again next year.

Chase Budinger: 2/2
    I got a picture with Chase before the game because I didn't have time to grab my cards. I got 2 cards signed by him as he headed back out to the bench at halftime. He is a class act, always happy to sign. I love how this picture turned out and I can't wait to print it off and get it signed
    He liked the Prizm card and said he hadn't seen that one. I offered it to him to keep but he passed.

Thats look nothing like Jeremy's signature....cant believe he is so full of him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone that reads my thread please read this completely!

I DO NOT DO 50/50 OR TRADES! I get my autographs for myself, something you guys can also do so stop messaging me first complimenting me on my autographs to get me in a good mood then asking if I can 50/50 or trade. I'm really sick of getting so many messages like that. I don't mean to sound like a b*tch but I wait in the freezing Minnesota winter for these autographs and I'm not going to give it to you as you're asking in the warmth of your home. So no more messages!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

At this rate Colleen, I think you will get 2013 autos BEFORE the baseball season starts! haha... nice work as always and I know you will ramp it up even more come Spring Training... I really like those Chandler Parsons as he is such a versatile player!
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this rate Colleen, I think you will get 2013 autos BEFORE the baseball season starts! haha... nice work as always and I know you will ramp it up even more come Spring Training... I really like those Chandler Parsons as he is such a versatile player!

You're insane if you think I can get 2,013 autographs by April 1. Not even the dealers will get that many by that time most likely

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a joke simply meant to comment on your hot streak :) TTMs have been slow over here so I have to reply on someone's thread to stay in the loop... I still buy a book of stamps every two weeks but I have been putting all those on Spring Training and Minor League envelopes that I have been working on- Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought 2 great TTM returns

Hunter Virant: 3/3 c/o home
    Out: 1/14 In: 1/22
    Signed 3 USA Baseball cards for me. I was sad to see him not sign with the Astros this past summer but can understand why he'd go to college to try to get more money down the road.
    Drew Brees: 4/4 c/o home
    Out: 1/12 In: 1/22

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice brees. I sent to him before Christmas at home so he must be getting his fan mail sorted through.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice brees. I sent to him before Christmas at home so he must be getting his fan mail sorted through.

Thanks. I was pleasantly surprised to see he signed all 4. For some reason I thought he might be a 1 per guy. Hope you get yours back soon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff- love how those Virants came out... Topps USA cards always looks great and they are mostly of players who are still generally happy to sign TTM. I have had the most luck with that set than any other Minor League set. Bri
    Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 01-23-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast