Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys I really don't care that she didn't give me this addy. Although he is one of my favorite players, she had to hunt hard for that address and I can understand why she wouldn't want to share it. Clryan5 is a great member and she is a very nice person from what I hear. I have no anger or grudge towards her.

Thank you for understanding.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Says the guy with the -1 feedback. I happen to personally know her and know that, just because she won't share addresses doesn't make her a bad person or anything, like you are implying. I don't really share my addresses I find either, so I guess I'm just as bad of a person.

Thanks Alec! Looking forward to going to a Wolves game with you soon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i am a female and had nothing to do with him replying to my thread. I just woke up from a nap and found your rude comments. First off it's "you're." if you're going to insult someone, you should have the proper grammar. Second, do you honestly expect me to share the home address that i found of a super bowl winning quarterback!? If you do you are seriously delusional.

ok
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 01-25-2013 at 12:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sharing Drew Brees' home address so stop asking!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i'm not sharing drew brees' home address so stop asking!

ok
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 01-25-2013 at 12:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mail has been slow lately but I haven't sent out too many requests. I got 3 returns today, 2 from the same player.

Justin Nicolino: 3/3 c/o home
    Out: 1/14 In: 1/25
    Coby Fleener: 5/5, 4/4
    Out: 12/10 In: 1/25
    I bought a large lot of Coby Fleener cards and sent out multiple requests in December. I'm glad to see these come back and I hope he continues to sign well TTM in his 2nd season

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight I attended Twinsfest for the first time ever and it was an amazing evening! I plan on going tomorrow and Sunday as well. The free minor league station was awesome!

Miguel Sano: 1/2
    Sano was in the first group of free minor leaguers and the first one at the table. He switched to doing 1 per with me after doing multiples for the few people before me. I asked him to sign in blue and instead he signed in a thin black Sharpie. I am not happy about this one at all
    Aaron Hicks: 2/2
    I was surprised at how many items he was signing for everyone. I was happy to get him on 2 8x10s. I have 2 more 8x10s and a card to get done tomorrow

Austin Malinowski: 3/3

Alex Meyer: 4/4
    He was great adding any inscription I asked for

Nate Hanson: 2/2
    I couldn't find any cheap cards or good photos so I got him on a 4x6 and index card

Trevor May: 5/5

Kyle Gibson: 4/4

Chris Herrmann: 3/3

Pedro Hernandez: 2/2
    I got him on a 4x6 of Target Field that I took last season and an index card

Caleb Thielbar: 3/3

Michael Tonkin: 2/2

Cole Nelson: 2/2

BJ Hermsen: 1/1
    Kyle Knudson: 2/2

Ryan Pressley: 2/2
    Cole De Vries: 1/1
    I was able to snag him as he was leaving his paid signing station for free. A security guard said that's illegal and De Vries looked at them and then turned to me smiling and said I can sign just this one time. He was really cool. I asked him if he'd be at the Gopher Pro Alumni game next Saturday and he said yup. I told him I'd see him there
    Brian Duensing: 1/1
    A friend got this for me because he paid for that table. I got him Joe Mauer on a jersey since I couldn't afford the fee so he got me some paid players at tables he went to
    Darin Mastroianni: 1/1
    Another paid guy my friend got me. Love how this turned out
    Trevor Plouffe: 2/2
    He was another guy I got for free after he left his paid station. I went up to him and asked him to sign and he jokingly said technically this is against the rules but rules are meant to be broken. haha he was a cool guy

It was a great evening at Twinsfest. I hope a full day tomorrow is even better!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am a female and had nothing to do with him replying to my thread. I just woke up from a nap and found your rude comments. First off it's "you're." If you're going to insult someone, you should have the proper grammar. Second, do you honestly expect me to share the home address that I found of a Super Bowl winning quarterback!? If you do you are seriously delusional.

You obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hope you enjoy stalking players for home addresses. Classy How's my English now?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I absolutely love those Twins returns and seeing you get that haul of baseball players makes me highly anticipate graphing at the local Minor League games. It simply can not come soon enough. The Alex Meyers look like great additions to your collection as the future looks very bright for him!
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

You obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hope you enjoy stalking players for home addresses. Classy How's my English now?

She can do whatever she wants to do. It's not like she's sending them and then turning around to sell them. Also, she takes the time to find it herself. If you want it so bad then you can look for it too. It's like the same concept as the little red hen. I researched it myself too and found it. You have to do the work.
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 01-26-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast