Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Niels50...relax seriously man.

I understand some frustration can be setting in that she didn't share an address, but it's not the end of the world. She has a right to withhold information. In a way, it makes the hunt for people that much better for that autograph.

May not be my place to insert my 2 cents, but I'll do so real quick. I will admit that about 2 or three month back (maybe no that far back even), I offered to trade my Cavs autos for some of her Timberwolves autos because she frequents them and I frequent them. She declined...I said cool and thanks anyways.

As much as it helps the community to share info, I can also see why she doesn't. As she said, Brees is a phenomenal QB and most definitely a HOF QB. If he is bombarded with letters for signatures, he may not sign anymore. His info IS out there and you CAN find it if you put in the effort. Heck some of my best autos came from putting in some good effort. Also realize that you posted your request on a public forum. Maybe in a different setting she might have shared with you the info say perhaps a private PM or whatnot, but even then, she has a right to decline. It doesn't give you the right to be rude or to bash her because of it.

Just relax and remember we are all enthusiasts of a hobby. I wish everybody luck with their signature hunts as I am sure CLRyan does with everybody also. So please Niels out of kindness...let it go.

On a side note, CLRyan5, nice successes at Twinsfest. Really like the Duensing! Good luck with 2,013 autos.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Morneau looks awesome, he's pretty tough to get it seems, so that's a great one to get.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

BANNED

Country

Not really. She's no better than dealers even though she doesn't sell them. She should wait outside restaurants and clubs they frequent to get autos too.

Loving the drama here. I mean she does sell autographs on ebay but I am not judging. Don't want to start any arguments.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not really. She's no better than dealers even though she doesn't sell them. She should wait outside restaurants and clubs they frequent to get autos too.

Nah I would never do that. Players need their privacy. And I'm not a club girl so I'd prefer not to go near those. Not my scene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

I think she has a phenomenal collection and she puts in the work to make it a good one. I think some people are just jealous that she is having great success and instead of doin the work themselves to get some of the same successes they are hating on her. Its kinda ridiculous, what she does in regard to her collection is her business.

BANNED

Country

I think she has a phenomenal collection and she puts in the work to make it a good one. I think some people are just jealous that she is having great success and instead of doin the work themselves to get some of the same successes they are hating on her. Its kinda ridiculous, what she does in regard to her collection is her business.

Niel50 should put some work into it instead of bugging her. I mean I did PM her to confirm an address and she said she isn't going to confirm because she doesnt want to give it out so I thanked her for her time and moved on.

BANNED

Country

You have to respect her decision to not give out address because if she give out an address then the address will get spammed and the athlete wont sign anymore. Drew Brees stopped signing at the stadium because he was getting too much mail and I am sure you doesn't want him to do the same at his home address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't even care about the address haha i don't even do TTM. I only do IP, I just think that shes extremely rude and is no better than all these "dealers" that people complain about. Clubs aren't your scene? Wouldn't have been able not guess that one .

Insert ClRyan's eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/c-ryan5/m.ht...p2047675.l2562

Be sure to check completed listings

You pay your way through college girl!

I'll be sure to bid on the Brees when its put up, because i cant have the address of course .

And if this post is removed, no problem i just hope that the people who see this see who CLRyan really is.

BANNED

Country

I don't even care about the address haha i don't even do TTM. I only do IP, I just think that shes extremely rude and is no better than all these "dealers" that people complain about. Clubs aren't your scene? Wouldn't have been able not guess that one .

Insert ClRyan's eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/c-ryan5/m.html?item=170978206344&pt=US_Autographs&hash=ite m27cf186288&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Be sure to check completed listings

You pay your way through college girl!

I'll be sure to bid on the Brees when its put up, because i cant have the address of course .

And if this post is removed, no problem i just hope that the people who see this see who CLRyan really is.

I saw it a long time ago. I didnt want to cause drama or anything but I think she is kind of a dealer herself, I mean she has an excuse, she has to pay for college but she is a dealer. A dealer is classified as one that sells something and that fits about 30% of us on the thread including her and me. I do not graph IP a lot and I only sell extras from ttm. She does the same but I feel that she sometimes is a hypocrite by calling others dealers. Not to start any arguments though, just to inform.
    Last edited by Captain; 01-27-2013 at 07:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, so much hostility! What each of us does with our autos is our own business! So let it be...

on a side note- great Twins Fest successes!

also, may I suggest fixed price autions that accept offers- they seen to work better for autographs!

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast