Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Target Field is a nice stadium, but it's a terrible graphing stadium, especially for people who don't know it well and for anyone who doesn't get the VIP seats. Morneau signs for VIPs most games, as do the majority of the players do, while anyone not in VIP, gets a couple of the scrubs. Which this season will be most of the team. Haha

I second this post Alec. Jamey Carroll signs every game before and after he stretches. Dozier is great as well and I believe I saw Plouffe was a good signer as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, today Twinsfest wrapped up and it was a fantastic day. My friend that had a vendor table this weekend gave me a bunch of unsigned Twins photos to get signed for him and, in return, gave me a bunch of unsigned Twins photos to get signed for myself.

Free Prospects:
    Aaron Hicks: 3/3
    The New Britain Rock Cats table was selling these posters for $1. Can't beat that!

Alex Meyer: 1/1
    Well I finally broke down and bought my first ROMLB. The Sports Authority booth had them for $13.50 in the cases so I got one for Meyer. He inscribed 2011 1st round pick as I asked. Great guy
    BJ Hermsen: 1/1
    Nate Hanson: 1/1
    Trevor May: 2/2
    Cole Nelson: 2/2
    Kyle Gibson: 2/3
    Signed 2/3 cards I set out. I will definitely buy a couple more cards and mail them with the 1 I have to him.
    Caleb Thielbar: 1/1
    The Rock Cats also had 8x10s so I got 1 of Thielbar
    Miguel Sano: 4/4
    I went through the line 3 times and a friend that didn't have anything got my 4th photo signed. Let me say he is going to be impossible when he reaches the majors. He had a segment at the cultural diversity booth and he has already perfected the art of keeping his hands in his pockets and saying no

Prospects 4x6: Added Ryan Pressly and GM Terry Ryan
    Here is who I got for free that were paid signings:
    Terry Steinbach: 1/1
    I honestly have no idea who he is but my vendor friend pulled a card from his box for sale and told me to go get him. He had my 2,013 goal in mind for me haha
    Brian Dozier: 2/2
    I actually got 5 8x10s signed but 3 were for my friend. He is 1 of the nicest athletes I've met. He was happy to sign everything for everyone, regardless of whether or not you paid to go through his line. Next year I may invest in a jersey or bat for him because he has a beautiful autograph. The autographs didn't photograph the best but look great in person

Jamey Carroll:
    I got 5 photos signed by him as he was walking to his photo booth. Another great guy that signed whatever you had for free. 2 8x10s went to my friend

Trevor Plouffe: 3/3
    I am now a huge Trevor Plouffe fan as well. He was such a nice guy. Plouffe, Dozier, and De Vries really impressed me

Drew Butera: 1/1
    Lastly, I got a picture with Cole De Vries after he signed an 8x10 for me that went to my friend
    I also picked up a David Carr McFarlane for $5. I will always like him
    And finally, my friend compensated me with some JJ Barea autographed 8x10s for getting Mauer items signed for him for his collection all 3 days. He has a very impressive Mauer collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is who I got for free that were paid signings:

Awesome, You keep dodging those fees!

SCF Rewards
    Country

those 8x10s are really nice and they will look good when framed. I wanted to take photos to my royals fan fest but I was a dope and left all my photos at home, and I did take all the photos myself (I am an aspiring photographer and I take like 500 photos per game lol). I have to say, from my experience too, being a female really pays off when trying to get autographs lol. I know at Kauffman Stadium most of the players usually sign after the game. Jarrod Dyson signs after stretching usually, Irving Falu always signs after stretching, and sometimes Moose and Hoz sign before and after the game. Usually before the game you get the relief pitchers and of course I have gotten Jeff Francoeur almost every game because he is the nicest player ever. The autograph setup at the K is really good, used to be better, but it was set up way better than at Busch Stadium
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

those 8x10s are really nice and they will look good when framed. I wanted to take photos to my royals fan fest but I was a dope and left all my photos at home, and I did take all the photos myself (I am an aspiring photographer and I take like 500 photos per game lol). I have to say, from my experience too, being a female really pays off when trying to get autographs lol. I know at Kauffman Stadium most of the players usually sign after the game. Jarrod Dyson signs after stretching usually, Irving Falu always signs after stretching, and sometimes Moose and Hoz sign before and after the game. Usually before the game you get the relief pitchers and of course I have gotten Jeff Francoeur almost every game because he is the nicest player ever. The autograph setup at the K is really good, used to be better, but it was set up way better than at Busch Stadium

That's really cool you take your own photos. Has to make getting them signed even more gratifying. I was pleasantly surprised to get Moustakas before a game in September here and got everyone I had photos for after. I really like Johnny Giavotella and I got him on 2 before along w/ a picture with and 2 more signed after. Can't wait for the Royals to come here this yr!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought 1 return from baseball prospect Nick Ciuffo. I sent 8 cards with the intention of letting him keep the extras but he signed and returned all 8. I am now up to 290 autographs on the year. I will definitely get to 300 this month with the Timberwolves game Wednesday.

Nick Ciuffo: 8/8 c/o home
    Out: 1/14 In: 1/28

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome, You keep dodging those fees!

You're really starting to sound like a broken record.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff from TwinsFest...seems like they really know how to put on an event. I wish the Indians did something like this, or hope they get around to it in the coming years. Would have no problem paying a fee to charity to land just who I wanted! Plus it looks like a lot more than just autographs. Jealous!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff from TwinsFest...seems like they really know how to put on an event. I wish the Indians did something like this, or hope they get around to it in the coming years. Would have no problem paying a fee to charity to land just who I wanted! Plus it looks like a lot more than just autographs. Jealous!

Thanks!! It was a fantastic event. If I had the money I would have had no problem paying for Mauer but I wish he would've signed a couple autographs for free. Even Morneau signed for free but o well. I am definitely going to get a jersey, 16x20, or bat for him next Twinsfest!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!! It was a fantastic event. If I had the money I would have had no problem paying for Mauer but I wish he would've signed a couple autographs for free. Even Morneau signed for free but o well. I am definitely going to get a jersey, 16x20, or bat for him next Twinsfest!

Definitely seem like a good-signing group of guys...looking forward to 'graphing them in the coming month. Not surprised about Mauer not signing...he's the one player I genuinely dislike after meeting him.

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast