Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going to see if we could work out a deal. Wasn't aware you didn't make them. Seems like you have done so previously, but I must have misunderstood. I apologize. Now I know and I won't think of asking ever again.

Enjoy your collection.

The friend I got him for was my vendor friend at Twinsfest that got me in free everyday and got me some paid autographs when he needed some of the players in the line. I was told I could keep his autograph if I got it but he backtracked. He gave me a lot of free unsigned Twins photos too so that was much different so don't get snippy with me

SCF Rewards
    Country

The friend I got him for was my vendor friend at Twinsfest that got me in free everyday and got me some paid autographs when he needed some of the players in the line. I was told I could keep his autograph if I got it but he backtracked. He gave me a lot of free unsigned Twins photos too so that was much different so don't get snippy with me

Yeah dont you get snippy with me i own this autograph forum. Autofreak and i, we run this town.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah dont you get snippy with me i own this autograph forum. Autofreak and i, we run this town.

Well this is my own personal thread so I can respond how I see fit. I don't understand why you are attacking Autofreak and me. We both collect autographs here in the Twin Cities and attend Wolves games together semi-regularly so of course we are going to comment on each other's threads. That's what friends do. I mentioned several pages back that I do not do trades, 50/50, or anything like that. I would hope people on this thread could read through my posts so they don't then post publicly on here asking something they already know the answer too and depicting me as the bad guy. I'm only here to post my successes and share in everyone's autograph collecting experiences. I'm not sure when I became the villain of this forum

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not going to lie, this actually made me laugh a little.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh and just to clarify Niels50, Alec and I are not dating. I am triple majoring in Arabic & Islamic Studies, Political Science, and Criminal Justice at a prestigious private university in Saint Paul and I also work 15-20 hours per week so I would not have time for class, work, autographs, and dating, so I choose not to date. I enjoy being friends with guys to avoid the drama of girls talking about relationship problems and the works. Hope this helps :) Thanks!!

BANNED

Country

Not going to lie, this actually made me laugh a little.

You'd love to read what he PM'd me then. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh and just to clarify Niels50, Alec and I are not dating. I am triple majoring in Arabic & Islamic Studies, Political Science, and Criminal Justice at a prestigious private university in Saint Paul and I also work 15-20 hours per week so I would not have time for class, work, autographs, and dating, so I choose not to date. I enjoy being friends with guys to avoid the drama of girls talking about relationship problems and the works. Hope this helps :) Thanks!!

BOOM......... You just got served Niels.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BOOM......... You just got served Niels.

Happy to clarify. I hope you continue to enjoy my autograph successes and best of luck in your autograph pursuits as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought a great return from Devier Posey. I'm a diehard Texans fan so I always enjoy getting returns from them. I feel awful that he tore his Achilles in the playoff loss against New England. I really hope he can recover in time for next season because he really came into his own towards the end of the season and showed flashes of being a potential #2 receiver in the future.

Devier Posey: 4/4
    Out: 12/10 In: 2/4

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight the Timberwolves played the Portland Trailblazers. I started my 2nd semester classes today so I got to the Wolves garage around 335. Luckily I hadn't missed anyone. It was an okay night of graphing. For some reason lately the tunnel where I usually graph has been crazy with big groups of kids waiting who get in before the season ticket holders get in. That has definitely deterred some players as a few left the court following warmups through the visitor tunnel. And my streak of no JJ Barea autographs is now up to 2 games :( Someone drove him today so I was on the wrong side and then inside he ran through the tunnel without signing. But like I said it was crazy so I do not blame him. Also, I really wish parents would be more realistic when it comes to Ricky Rubio signing. He is definitely the most popular Wolves player amongst the kids and they all always clamor to get him. Obviously with that many kids he cannot sign for everyone. Rubio skipped the 2 kids next to me as well as me, which I wasn't surprised and didn't mind. As soon as he went into the concourse area on the way back to the locker room to continue signing I saw and heard 2 moms calling him an as*hole and saying he could sign for those kids because it wasn't that many. I really hate seeing that every game because it's always the same sentiment among the parents of kids who didn't get his autograph. It's sad. Okay I'll get off my soapbox. On to my successes on the night

Team Sheet: Added Nikola Pekovic and Mickael Gelabale. Pekovic's autograph has really gone downhill lately.
    Luke Ridnour: 2/2

Andrei Kirilenko: 8/8
    Terry Porter: 1/1
    Derrick Williams: 2/2

Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Happy to finish this photo
    Alexey Shved: 1/1
    I previously got this photo signed but he smeared it handing it back to me so I took it off and go it redone

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast