Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, the Miami Heat were in town tonight so of course it was just absolute madness down at the arena tonight. I got to the arena at my usual 345 time. I was shocked to see most players were already in! I still managed to do pretty well beforehand.

Ricky Rubio: 1/1, 1/1
    I got the 16x20 of Derrick Williams and Ricky started yesterday. Tried them coming home from Portland at the Target Center thinking they might practice. Saw Ricky but no one else. He also signed for me today. I was the only one waiting since everyone ran over for the coming Heat bus.

Chase Budinger: 1/1 16x20
    I love how this custom 16x20 turned out. Signed beautifully in silver
    Alexey Shved: 1/1
    Andrei Kirilenko: 1/1, 1/1
    Kirilenko and Shved both stopped to sign for me before. This 16x20 turned out amazing! I asked Kirilenko to put his full signature and he was happy to. He signed my custom 16x20 after with his full signature without asking. I think he'll automatically put his full signature because he's said he puts it for big items like jerseys and balls and just initials cards because of the space, but I'm going to ask for the full signature each time to make sure. His wife was in the car with him after along with someone in the backseat. They were talking about my custom 16x20 and showing it around. I think they liked it but couldn't hear because of all the people down there leaving. I'm going to print an 8x10 copy of it for him

Greg Stiemsma: 1/1 16x20
    I really liked this picture, and with Adorama's 35% off sale, I decided to get a 16x20 of it. Turned out great!
    JJ Barea: 1/1 16x20
    Last but not least I got JJ Barea after! I held this up hoping he'd stop and he did! I didn't think he would stop because he got ejected but he did! He was on the phone laughing so clearly he didn't care about the ejection. Wolves reporters tweeted that JJ was on fire in the post-game interviews with great quotes! He gave some awesome responses. It was complete BS that he got ejected. Another example of the league protecting the Heat.
    I'm going to print an 8x10 copy of this for JJ as well. This might be my favorite JJ Barea autograph in my entire collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Budinger is sharp! Love that. It just blows my mind you have 41 of Barea, I can't wrap my mind of that. I have no more than 1 of a single player. I would be confused where to keep them. Awesome collection, though. Seems like all the players are really good to you so that's awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Very sweet looking items you got last night!
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Budinger is sharp! Love that. It just blows my mind you have 41 of Barea, I can't wrap my mind of that. I have no more than 1 of a single player. I would be confused where to keep them. Awesome collection, though. Seems like all the players are really good to you so that's awesome.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get 100 JJ autographs in 2013! The 41 is just for 2013

Very sweet looking items you got last night!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So this poses the question, do you have 41 autographs of him because you are a JJ Barea fan or are you a JJ Barea fan because he's been kind of enough to sign for you so much? Either way, he goes up in my book just for being so generous to anyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So this poses the question, do you have 41 autographs of him because you are a JJ Barea fan or are you a JJ Barea fan because he's been kind of enough to sign for you so much? Either way, he goes up in my book just for being so generous to anyone.

I have been a fan of his since he exploded onto the scene in the 2011 playoffs with the Mavericks. I really like scrappy players that hustle and work as hard as him. That was kind of like my game in high school. I am 5'9'' but played post because I was strong enough so I'd go up against girls that were at least 3 inches taller than me every night. So I can appreciate players like Barea that don't let their size handicap them. And let's be honest, as a woman, I find him extremely attractive haha so I love his game and his good looks and I've become his number 1 fan through his generosity and amazing personality with fans like me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, that's a good deal. He definitely had a major role in that championship, have you gotten to see the ring? If I was loaded I'd collect championship rings, I have an obsession for those. Can't wait to see what cool graphs you get next. I'm just in awe over that Budinger, the more I look the prettier it gets. Just pops.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, that's a good deal. He definitely had a major role in that championship, have you gotten to see the ring? If I was loaded I'd collect championship rings, I have an obsession for those. Can't wait to see what cool graphs you get next. I'm just in awe over that Budinger, the more I look the prettier it gets. Just pops.

Haha thanks! I love how the Budinger turned out. And I have not seen JJ's ring but would love to catch a glimpse of it; I've never seen him wear it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight I went to the Wolves- Wizards game even with a debilitating migraine. I think I have a slight problem if I'm going to get autographs when I can barely see straight from a migraine! haha It was a pretty darn good night because the game was dead! A game between 2 teams vying for top 10 picks is not exactly a big draw.

Alexey Shved: 3/3

Greg Stiemsma: 1/1
    Luke Ridnour: 1/1
    Unfortunately he didn't sign outside before or after so I couldn't get my 2 16x20s done. He usually doesn't have a good signature inside (his signature isn't good anyways) so I couldn't risk getting a horrible autograph on a big item like that. And of course he signed it as nice as his auto is gonna get. damn!
    Ricky Rubio: 1/1
    Mickael Gelabale: 1/1
    Nikola Pekovic: 2/2 16x20s
    I got him once outside before and once inside. I got both of my 16x20s done and they turned out great!
    JJ Barea: 3/3 16x20s
    He signed 2 16s before and 1 inside. I have never gotten such a nice autograph from him inside. He really took his time on all 3 for a nice signature. After he rolled down his window and said he'd get me tomorrow, which I took to mean he'd get me Sunday before the next home game. I don't mind at all that he didn't sign. I only have 4 16x20s left so I'll definitely get them all done

Derrick Williams: 2/2 16x20s
    Where do I begin with him...This just infuriates me! He intentionally signed my 16s small in a not so great place so I couldn't sell them. I wish he knew I don't sell anything. I specifically asked him to sign on his black shorts in the Rubio dual photo and he signed small by Rubio's shoes. Inside I handed him a blue instead of the black he was carrying and he gave me a small auto again. Bad thing is I have about 5 16x20s left for him. What a waste of money!

Andrei Kirilenko: 2/2 16x20s
    Everyone take a moment to drool over that first 16x20! It looks sweet!!!!
    Before the game as he was signing the first pic shown I asked if he'd like a copy of the photo he signed after Monday's game (the custom). He said yeah thanks

Chase Budinger: 1/1 16x20
    He gave this photo a couple looks before signing it. I could tell he liked it. I'm gonna print an 8x10 copy of it for him as a thank you for always signing for me. Same with Kirilenko and JJ for the customs they signed Monday
    Malcolm Lee: 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job as always, ashamed Derrick has to act like that. Kind of glad the Cavs didn't pick him if he's going to be that way. Budinger's signature is sweet. The best part of all of this, in a bad time is you have some serious money makers. I thought about it last night, if you ever were in a dier need for cash, I know you don't sell, but you could unload half your Berea's, make a killing, and still have a ton. Haha. Good work as always.

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast